JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
18 May, 10:51
Perspective.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne C. 575 @Sepia3c
So important to keep in mind, always. I often remind my family members.
11:17 AM - May 18, 2023
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Sepia3c in this post can reply
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
18 May, 11:21
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
You still have family members? lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
19 May, 12:52
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
lol Yeah, surprisingly, I do! ;)
Not many, though. Just my kids, and my husband, although, my husband has given me
a very wide berth for many years now, and whenever I start to speak, he mostly just smiles sweetly, slowly backs away, and then runs for cover. Hahaha... it used to bother me - a lot - but now, not so much.

Having said that, there's been some pretty interesting developments on that front very recently. Just when I thought that the rift between us would never be healed, there's been a shift in how we interact with each other - a slight shift, mind you, but nevertheless noticeable. As I've learned to be more accepting of myself, and more confident in my ability to be myself around others, I'm noticeably more confident in my interactions with him, and he's started to notice, and I think he likes it.
Man, I talk too much!!!