Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
07 July, 01:01
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Looks like a molar😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ange Love @LoveM
18 May, 06:08
TS 10:51 Perspective 138

Donald Trump 138
Are you ready 138
Decode the message 138
And so it begins 138
It's happening 138
Zero point 138
Mirror time 138

Jesus is real 138
Divine feminine 138
Spirit of God 138
Glory to God 138

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
18 May, 06:27
In response Ange Love to her Publication
17%, lol.

Jesus Christ- 151
Drain The Swamp- 151
Follow The Pen- 151
What Are The Odds?- 151

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
18 May, 12:18
What we know versus what is hidden from us?

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
18 May, 10:57
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Yes.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 May, 11:21
Seen and unseen.
Known and not known.

Perception forms our reality- real or imagined.

As Juan has said many times:
"Belief is the driver of action"

The question is how to proceed based solely on what we are able to see, able to perceive?

Here in lies the quandary, the space where prayer, our connection to God, and what resonants in our hearts is all we have to rely on.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
18 May, 11:20
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Perfectly said Nana. We're in a strange middle space right now straddling fiction and non-fiction. But not for long. It's actually Quite bearable given the fact that we're winning on this level. They really made it as fun for us as they could given the overall stressful conditions. I hope that you're feeling better.

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
18 May, 11:17
So important to keep in mind, always. I often remind my family members.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
18 May, 11:21
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
You still have family members? lol

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 May, 11:13
Good morning Fan!
Hope your day is awesome.
Nana has to earn coins today and then for the first time in a couple of weeks gonna pick up my grands from school.

I sure have missed them the last couple weeks.
Need my grand kids fix!

A saying that I heard recently I am reminded of today when we only see one pathway forward, some might call it tunnel vision.

"If you know the candle is fire >>>then the meal was cooked a long time ago"

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
19 May, 01:03
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Thank you Nana. My day is awesome. We're working opposite schedules now and I'm working backwards here in between teaching my son the game of billiards. I decided on this post after reading for 5 hours this morning. Q told us that the deeper we go the more unreal it becomes. True!

Sam Solomon @SamIam8675309
18 May, 11:07
Durham. What we don't see is astonishing. Do you know he interviewed Hillary Clinton during the course of his investigation? No, you don't. Best kept secret. For FOUR years he kept his process leakproof. Who else can say this? So if you are all worried about the lack of prosecutions, just stop. Remember the current administration will pardon their people and then those same criminals will never face real justice. #TIMING is everything.

mark kub @markkub
18 May, 11:00
I think it is good to post this photo to continue reminding people we are many they are few. Thanks Patriot.