JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
18 May, 10:51
Perspective.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
18 May, 11:17
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
So important to keep in mind, always. I often remind my family members.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
18 May, 11:21
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
You still have family members? lol

Suzanne C. 575 @Sepia3c
lol Yeah, surprisingly, I do! ;)
Not many, though. Just my kids, and my husband, although, my husband has given me
a very wide berth for many years now, and whenever I start to speak, he mostly just smiles sweetly, slowly backs away, and then runs for cover. Hahaha... it used to bother me - a lot - but now, not so much.

Having said that, there's been some pretty interesting developments on that front very recently. Just when I thought that the rift between us would never be healed, there's been a shift in how we interact with each other - a slight shift, mind you, but nevertheless noticeable. As I've learned to be more accepting of myself, and more confident in my ability to be myself around others, I'm noticeably more confident in my interactions with him, and he's started to notice, and I think he likes it.
Man, I talk too much!!!
12:52 AM - May 19, 2023
Only people mentioned by Sepia3c in this post can reply
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
19 May, 01:16
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
You found a keeper. Someone who see's you and accepts you for who you are. That's rich. I think that part of this Great Awakening is a heart-opening. A change in frequency. Better vibes. Actually, people don't talk enough about this subject. I think it's what Elon was getting at recently when he posted...
"Check mate."

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
19 May, 09:47
Yes, but... our life circumstances are such that my husband doesn't get to retire, and must work until he drops. Fortunately, he's self-employed, and he loves what he does, but it's a struggle, nevertheless.

At the time of my mother's death, I was still living in the family home, but after she died, the ongoing power struggle, regarding control of my father's estate, shifted into full out war, as regards to what the family of my father’s first wife, thought that my sister and I were entitled to receive. That fight was finally resolved in 2021, and thank God, I came out of it with enough money to buy a house of my own to move into, once the family home was sold.

Again, circumstances were such, that when it came time for me to actually start looking for a place to live, I, out of necessity, bought a house quite far away from my husband's place of business, making a regular commute, to and fro, impossible, especially, considering that he travels so much in his work.

Continued