JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
18 May, 10:51
Perspective.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Seen and unseen.
Known and not known.

Perception forms our reality- real or imagined.

As Juan has said many times:
"Belief is the driver of action"

The question is how to proceed based solely on what we are able to see, able to perceive?

Here in lies the quandary, the space where prayer, our connection to God, and what resonants in our hearts is all we have to rely on.
11:21 AM - May 18, 2023
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
18 May, 11:20
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Perfectly said Nana. We're in a strange middle space right now straddling fiction and non-fiction. But not for long. It's actually Quite bearable given the fact that we're winning on this level. They really made it as fun for us as they could given the overall stressful conditions. I hope that you're feeling better.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 May, 11:33
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I am a little better can tolerate most of the pain now by limiting motion.

Thanks for your prayers and concern.
I know that many are suffering with life threatening issues, but I feel very sure that they have preceded with as few casualties as is possible.

Most of this time for me has been a wonderful personal evolution.

What I have seen and experienced in the last 4+years is nothing short of life changing.