COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
JFK JR

According to history, most of these sculptures have been created back in the 17th and 18th century up to 1750

Now you know I love a good deduction and looking further into the narrative I found that some of the artists which created these majestic statues were supposedly in their twenties, which instantly raises some red flags as that kind of mastery and craftsmanship can't be achieved at that early stage of life.

Now what all these statues have in common is that they have been created out of one single block of marble but none knows actually how it was done.

Marble stones are not uniform, they have veins, grooves and same pieces can have very different tones, There are many inaccessible areas where one must remove excess marble and smooth it out like a glass with crisp lines and edges. Some statues were created so well they even made some parts of the rock look transparent

My question is how can a natural stone be so flawless?
05:28 PM - May 17, 2023
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
anna justice @Truth_
20 May, 03:06
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Mud Fossil University has some videos on this topic on Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Giants in Stone Exactly as Ovid Said - YouTube

Ovid was a great historian around Ceasars time...he wrote the true recorded histories we call "Myth" and it is an Epic. Ovid said not even God could overturn...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
J.J. Jameson @jjj
20 May, 03:00
The answer is scale. It's a really small chunk, compared to the size of the marble formations it is taken from. Look up what marble quarries look like.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
M and M Peanuts @MrsC
20 May, 01:33
Reminds me of the stone angel found in Russia

https://youtu.be/0rp_sgX8_...
FALLEN ANGEL!!! Statue DISCOVERED in Russia - Euphrates River Connection? - YouTube

In this exciting video, we bring you the breaking news of a stunning discovery made by excavators in Russia. They uncovered a statue with a large sword and w...

cheri malmquist @countrygirlanon
20 May, 12:42
What comes to my mind is that these are models hired to pose & then killed & then some kind of liquid like plaster poured over their body. I see what looks like blood 'pooling' just like a medical examiner would describe to cops to solve a murder mystery, etc. I think these all were victims of murders.

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
20 May, 12:33
Records still remain which show that in the
1700's--1800's middle school--high school
levels of knowledge/testing was at what now
is considered masters college level--everything
from Adam til now has slowly degraded--and
excelerated after 1950's

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
17 May, 08:01
I trust we are going to learn the truth.
❤️

Only followers of this user (MG888) can see their posts

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
17 May, 08:35
In response Marie xyz to her Publication
With no eyes.

They always seem to be blank.

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
17 May, 05:43
lost aka hidden tech to go with the hidden history and bs cover stories ...im hoping we get the answers in this lifetime and it's worth all the bs, otherwise what a waste of 6-8 generations

Depp0 0128 @Peter0128
17 May, 05:30
Mass Production,
for every deluxe Home.