COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
17 May, 05:28
JFK JR

According to history, most of these sculptures have been created back in the 17th and 18th century up to 1750

Now you know I love a good deduction and looking further into the narrative I found that some of the artists which created these majestic statues were supposedly in their twenties, which instantly raises some red flags as that kind of mastery and craftsmanship can't be achieved at that early stage of life.

Now what all these statues have in common is that they have been created out of one single block of marble but none knows actually how it was done.

Marble stones are not uniform, they have veins, grooves and same pieces can have very different tones, There are many inaccessible areas where one must remove excess marble and smooth it out like a glass with crisp lines and edges. Some statues were created so well they even made some parts of the rock look transparent

My question is how can a natural stone be so flawless?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Depp0 0128 @Peter0128
Mass Production,
for every deluxe Home.
05:30 PM - May 17, 2023
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Peter0128 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Depp0 0128, click on at the bottom under it