JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
16 May, 07:40

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 May, 12:33
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Bored = 44
44=
Hope
Faith
Anon
USD
Hidden
Clock
Info
Week

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
17 May, 02:26
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana, you were the first thing that I noticed when I got off work and you lead me right down into a rabbit hole, lol.

17 May, 01:43
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Got any words of wisdom on back surgeries?
Anyone?
Fusions?
Ending well?
Extreme pain after surgery for how long?

Better surgery options? Have exhausted all non surgical options already.

Nana will admit that is has pissed me off for yrs, if they can make clones, create hearts and other organs in the lab, why the hell they cant replace discs in the spine!

Was trying to wait to see what new technology but it is taking too long, probably not going to be able to wait.

I am Keri @Lionessheart
17 May, 03:06
What's the cause of the pain? Is there a diagnosis?
I fractured 5 vertebrates in my nde n shrunk 2 inches back in 97
Pills always freaked me out so I opted out of the lifetime supply of pain pills
The chiropractor was the best thing I could of done for my body
What about acupuncture? Hear it helps with pain too
Sending you healing vibes

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Bottom disc is just gone, two above are bulging, torn, and pressing on nerves, 4 to 5 above that are not yet bad but are degenerating and slightly compressed, there is more but I dont know all the terminology for it.
03:10 PM - May 17, 2023
In response I am Keri to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Sandy Mack @AtomicAM
17 May, 03:45
I have a few friends that have had stem cell replacment therapy with excellent results....same issue degenerative discs due to wear and tear from years of combat sports

20 May, 12:27
In response Sandy Mack to his Publication
😘

Sandy Mack @AtomicAM
I have a few friends that have had stem cell replacment therapy with excellent results....same issue degenerative discs due to wear and tear from years of combat sports

Sandy Mack @AtomicAM

I am Keri @Lionessheart
17 May, 03:19
Ouch nana!!! I'm so sorry that sounds so painful
come on med beds 🙏

My mom got her back operated on a little over a year ago(not sure on what was wrong but know she's got metal there now) she is not happy that she is not seeing much improvement now her knees are bothering her

I'm not sure on anything else alternative, but I'm sure you tried most
Prayers for the perfect answer to ease your pain 💓🙏

17 May, 03:22
In response I am Keri to her Publication
Every day prayers, see I thought I was just on this be Nana glide into God letting me back in again until he showed me there was more I had to do and gave me humility while I do it.