Liberty Jennja @Jennja
✨1111✨

Was so tired last night, laid in bed and rehashed the last few months of dad's grueling battle and.prayed for what seemed like hours. Hubby is on travel so the house was quiet and still, was just me and God having a long conversation.

The whole time dad was in the hospital I felt like not only was he under attack, but that I was too. Demons trying to get to me thru my father, a nonstop daily assault, He fought until the very end, until God finally reached down and grabbed his hand and pulled him to Heaven. Pain and suffering are no more.

I remain here, the fight continues. The demons will never break me. I prayed for renewed strength and healing, handed it all over to God and when I woke up this morning with the sun, at 5:55, I was filled with energy, peace and calm, Thanked God for a renewed spirit and went for a hike, It felt fitting, one foot in front of the other. JUST KEEP GOING.

Saguaros were blooming, seeing them felt like God and my daddy smiling from Heaven
11:11 AM - May 17, 2023
Only people mentioned by Jennja in this post can reply
Ange Love @LoveM
20 May, 10:03
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
The hospitals and entire medical system need a rethink and complete overhaul! Much like the government!

🙏🏻😢Much love, comfort and blessings for you and your family 🕊✝️💕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 May, 12:36
Powerful soul you are hun. Prayers for God's comfort to wrap around you. 🙏
That is a beautiful tribute to your Father.🙏
He did well with you too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karen Lafferty @klaff1717
19 May, 12:36
sending lots of love your way -
thank you for the inspiration to keep going!
✨❤️🙏❤️✨

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
19 May, 11:49
Thinking of you at this time Liberty and sending prayers for Love and Comfort from our Creator for you. Big hug too ✨💖🙏🏻💖✨💫🕊

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
19 May, 11:17
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
Thank you Rita 😊🙏🏼💗

Tracey Weller @Tweller
19 May, 10:48
What an inspiration you are, sorry for your loss. May God continue to keep you strong.🙏♥️

Law & Physics @physics171
19 May, 10:44
Blessing.
Love you.
Thank you for sharing.
beautiful.
inspiring.
😃💥🔥💜

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
19 May, 09:56
To all the Dads in God’s Heaven…
they took a huge piece of our hearts with them, but they left a huge chunk of theirs with us. The pieces together make whole hearts again.
💔♥️🥰

Vivian Ramey @Vvvvvv7
17 May, 02:27
((((HUGS))))) liberty jennja

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
17 May, 02:29
In response Vivian Ramey to her Publication
Thank you Vivian 😊💗

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
17 May, 01:08
I am so sorry. It is a testament of your faith to lift your head up to see God's glory. When my mother was in ICU I saw her struggling with dark entities. She was intubated. I asked to take on her fight and boy did I. All night I fought with the devil. He kept trying to get me to say God didn't exist. It was a battle. Lots of taunting. That night she gained a little more function in her liver but she lost the battle after 10 days. They mishandled a staph infection after bypass surgery. She never left the hospital. My poor Momma died of toxic shock. I was even attacked in the hospital by the surgeon's nurse telling me I better not sue. You see the doc came clean with me and my Dad and said it was all his fault. He left my mom open on the operating table to do a heart transplant. It was God that made him say that. My Dad was satisfied and didn't want to sue. He said, I don't want to make money on her suffering.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
17 May, 02:26 (E)
In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication
I am so sorry about your mom, sounds like you endured many horrors as did I. Sending you love. 💗🙏🏼

It's unspeakable the way doctors, surgeons and nurses behaved, like they had been taken over by demons. I slept overnight so many nights watching over my dad trying to protect him. One nurse ripped out his feeding tube and he was without nutrition for almost a week and went downhill quickly after that, another cut his privates twice then jammed a straight catheter too far and severely injured his bladder which ended up causing serious bleeding issues and many transfusions. So many issues were caused by the hospital, they over medicated, mistreated him and one CNA sexually assaulted him and we had to bring in hospital administration. Horror upon horror, I never want to be in a place like that again. They pushed my mother out of his room and said they were intubating him, he was vented 45 days and was never able to tell her he loved her again after that. Fought darkness every day.

Cathy QDell @Nine_0
17 May, 12:36
I suffered the exact same, lost mom last week after a guelling fight with Alzhiemers.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
17 May, 12:45
In response Cathy QDell to her Publication
I'm so sorry for your loss, I understand the pain. Sending you love fren! ❤️🙏🏼

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
17 May, 11:52
Their time sadly ends too soon in this life but I truly believe that they left to clear the path of the arrivals of the beautiful lives that will be celebrated into our new world - where we can share the beauty of life that God intended. They are part of Gods great plan - some just needed to get there sooner..Nothing makes the pain easier but I truly feel we will see our loved ones again in a way where we are very much alive - hugs and prayers xoxo

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
17 May, 11:48
🙏🙏🙏🙏

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
17 May, 11:41
🙏🏻💖💖💖

Love Life @FullwithHope
17 May, 11:41
💗

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
17 May, 11:38
Soon as I got in the truck after my hike a fire truck drove right in front of me, huge 141 on the side. What is it with me and fire trucks? 😉

With numbers that big I had to look. Look at the date too...11.11!

💧141
Nov 11, 2017 11:53:04 PM EST
Rogue operators are here.
Failed to shut down site.
Protected.
This will only get worse.
Archive and coordinate.
Crumbs dropped will soon paint the full picture.
The picture will open the eyes of the world.
We can't do it without you.
God bless you all.

✨"We can't do it without you. God bless you all."✨

This means all of us frens, this one was for all of us here. 😊🙏🏼

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
17 May, 11:49
I like it😁

The Intercessor @Justice4AllCQ
17 May, 11:52
4 = signs devine appointed times
4+1+1=6 = Humanity

Your more important than you know.

Read the stack.

https://theintercessor.sub...

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
17 May, 11:37
I am saddened to hear your father lost his battle, but I know he is at peace. I lost my father in 2002, and the details are so grim I cannot retell them-the doctors literally murdered him. He was my best friend and to this day I grieve. He is with me each and every day-so much love to you. Grieve as you must-don't allow anyone to tell you how.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
17 May, 11:43
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
I am so sorry about your father. 😢 We may have similar stories, the local hospital killed my father, so many mistakes and missteps, not the same level of care he received at UCLA. He walked into the ER and his decline happened in their uncare. My heart hurts thinking of all he endured. Must have been pure terror for him. The medical field and hospitals are filled with evil and demons and they are not healing places. Again, so sorry about your dad, I truly understand and feel your pain. Blessings and love to you! 💗🙏🏼💗

Joni Worcester @GrannyJ
17 May, 11:37
"Safe in His Father's arms". That's as good as it gets!!! Hoping your peace in your situation grows quickly. Sounds like it has a great start.

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
17 May, 11:32
🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
17 May, 11:31
Your dad will continue to watch over you and protect you, just in a different way. His love is a connection that death can never break. Sending love Patriot.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
17 May, 11:45
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Thank you Hope. 💗🙏🏼

connie wright @cowri
17 May, 11:27
God answers all our Prayers. A weight has been lifted off your shoulders & your daddy's. Love now shines thru. The Love you both had can never be replaced. You are Blessed.🙏

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
17 May, 11:17
Sending HUGs 💕

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
17 May, 11:14
🙏💖Prayers + Love Honey💙🙏 Let us know if WE can do anything.
ILYSM ♾️♾️

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
17 May, 11:15
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
Thanks Kiki 😊💗🙏🏼

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
17 May, 11:14
💖