Liberty Jennja @Jennja
17 May, 11:11
✨1111✨

Was so tired last night, laid in bed and rehashed the last few months of dad's grueling battle and.prayed for what seemed like hours. Hubby is on travel so the house was quiet and still, was just me and God having a long conversation.

The whole time dad was in the hospital I felt like not only was he under attack, but that I was too. Demons trying to get to me thru my father, a nonstop daily assault, He fought until the very end, until God finally reached down and grabbed his hand and pulled him to Heaven. Pain and suffering are no more.

I remain here, the fight continues. The demons will never break me. I prayed for renewed strength and healing, handed it all over to God and when I woke up this morning with the sun, at 5:55, I was filled with energy, peace and calm, Thanked God for a renewed spirit and went for a hike, It felt fitting, one foot in front of the other. JUST KEEP GOING.

Saguaros were blooming, seeing them felt like God and my daddy smiling from Heaven

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
Blessing.
Love you.
Thank you for sharing.
beautiful.
inspiring.
😃💥🔥💜
10:44 AM - May 19, 2023
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Only people mentioned by physics171 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Law & Physics, click on at the bottom under it