Mike Anon @Mike314
15 May, 10:58

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
15 May, 06:29
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I don’t know who I am anymore. Other than I am a grieving mom who lost her baby girl, I have a son and 2 grandbabies I never see. I am an Anon that feels completely lost and alone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
16 May, 11:01
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
Thank you to everyone, and I love you all! I’m just so lost and don’t know what my purpose is anymore. I can barely bring myself to get out of bed, it’s slim to none that I even eat. My son and his family travel for work, that’s why I never see them. And losing my daughter, I feel like the night she passed I feel like I passed with her.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
I’m so sorry you are going through this sending love and prayers πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ . May God bless you with comfort and peace . You are never alone .
08:47 AM - May 17, 2023
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MAGA_WWG1WGA in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cindy _MAGA, click on at the bottom under it