Mike Anon @Mike314
15 May, 10:58

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
I don’t know who I am anymore. Other than I am a grieving mom who lost her baby girl, I have a son and 2 grandbabies I never see. I am an Anon that feels completely lost and alone.
06:29 PM - May 15, 2023
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Miskell2024 in this post can reply
Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
17 May, 09:31
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
17 Responses. I just wanted to say you are not alone. Your presence is what is helping the awakening. You do not even need to say anything. Just be, and I am so sorry for what you are going through. Praying for peace and comfort for you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TXSquirrel Patriot @TXSquirrel
17 May, 09:30
Mary Beth, I pray that God wraps you in angel wings to comfort you in this time of grief. 🙏

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
17 May, 08:17
Many of us walk this path.

But you still have reasons to push forward.

You are here for a reason. Praying helps.

You are part of the beehive, don't forget that.

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
16 May, 05:04
Mary Beth, you are not alone, and I'm here if you ever need me.
I too have a daughter and 3 grandchildren I never see, I believe my grandchildren are forbidden from seeing me, due to a brain-washed daughter by her attorney husband who is also a minister. Doesn't that just beat all! But, please remember, it is their loss, and one of these days they WILL see the truth. Until that day, may God Bless You!

Melmaniam - MF @melmaniam
16 May, 04:30
I'm praying for you Mary Beth.

Heavenly Father please bless Mary Beth with the comfort that only comes from you. Heal her heart father. In the name of your mighty son Jesus Christ, I pray.

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
16 May, 04:17
My heart goes out - is there another ANON that lives close by that would expense a get away or a visit?- It would make a world of a difference for you to be with like minded people who care... you need some hugs ... PRAYERS my SISTER!

TonyG @TonyG
16 May, 04:10 (E)
A pray that God opens your heart to the frequency of the child you once were, when society and life experiences had not yet tainted the purity of your spirit. I pray that He gives you vision to see what He sees in you and I pray that you allow Him to use you in the way He designed you to be. I pray that He brings you to the fruition of His vision. I pray that you fulfill His role as one of many instruments of His opus. I pray that you surrender to the glorious plan He has for you.

Jul Anon @Jul22Ree
16 May, 03:38
🙏🙏🙏❤️

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
16 May, 03:37
You have a purpose and God has a plan. Prayers!

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
16 May, 11:01
Thank you to everyone, and I love you all! I’m just so lost and don’t know what my purpose is anymore. I can barely bring myself to get out of bed, it’s slim to none that I even eat. My son and his family travel for work, that’s why I never see them. And losing my daughter, I feel like the night she passed I feel like I passed with her.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
17 May, 08:47
I’m so sorry you are going through this sending love and prayers 🙏🙏🙏 . May God bless you with comfort and peace . You are never alone .

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
17 May, 10:34
Mary Beth may the love of God give you piece during this time of sorrow. My wife lost her only daughter my stepdaughter. She was murdered during the Covid19 bullshit in the hospital! it was tough I warned her about it all in advance. We are here for The Great Awakening. ThanQ for excepting your mission! Love And light 💌

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
16 May, 11:01
Always praying for you Mary Beth🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️❤️🌻🌻

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
15 May, 07:16
I'm really glad you are back Mary Beth. You have been in my thoughts and prayers.

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
15 May, 07:04
You are not alone,seek within and know you have us, we care and pray for you, we Love you, we are family.
LOVE

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
15 May, 06:49
Prayers that you can reconnect with your son and grand babies. Nothing ever fills a void from losing your daughter, but the memories are something you will never lose and the reason why God gave her to you. ❤️ God gave you an angel and she is always with you.

Susan Evasovic @51Rocket
15 May, 06:48
I have thought of you often, love and prayers for you.

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
Still praying for you, Mary Beth.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
I want you to know you are not forgotten.
I've been keeping you in my prayers. 💕

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
15 May, 06:45
CONTINUED MIRACULOUS COMFORTING PRAYERS FOR YOU MARY BETH

Mike Anon @Mike314
15 May, 06:43
Sending prayers, Mary Beth 🙏🙏🙏