Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
15 May, 06:32
In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
15 May, 06:29
I don’t know who I am anymore. Other than I am a grieving mom who lost her baby girl, I have a son and 2 grandbabies I never see. I am an Anon that feels completely lost and alone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TXSquirrel Patriot @TXSquirrel
17 May, 09:30
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
Mary Beth, I pray that God wraps you in angel wings to comfort you in this time of grief. 🙏

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
17 May, 09:31
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
17 Responses. I just wanted to say you are not alone. Your presence is what is helping the awakening. You do not even need to say anything. Just be, and I am so sorry for what you are going through. Praying for peace and comfort for you.

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
15 May, 06:17
THIS !!!!!! AMEN

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
15 May, 11:26