Mike Anon @Mike314
15 May, 10:58

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
15 May, 06:29
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I don’t know who I am anymore. Other than I am a grieving mom who lost her baby girl, I have a son and 2 grandbabies I never see. I am an Anon that feels completely lost and alone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
16 May, 11:01
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
Thank you to everyone, and I love you all! I’m just so lost and don’t know what my purpose is anymore. I can barely bring myself to get out of bed, it’s slim to none that I even eat. My son and his family travel for work, that’s why I never see them. And losing my daughter, I feel like the night she passed I feel like I passed with her.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
We are all here for you MaryBeth... WWG1WGAWW

Prayers for peace for you. I'm here if you need to talk.. I could use a good talk cry laugh whatever you need..πŸ™πŸ’•
08:20 AM - May 17, 2023
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from The Qake Lady, click on at the bottom under it