Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
Good morning patriots. Please say a prayer for my dog PB otherwise known as Peanut Butter. I was obviously hungry when I named him. Gave him some NAC and also some ivermectin. He does not like the vets, so giving it a day. Please pray for my fur friend.
07:47 AM - May 17, 2023
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
17 May, 08:14
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Prayers up for your little one. Love is in the air. Can you feel it Steph?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 May, 08:45
In response Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA to his Publication
Right on!!! Ty for prayers for him. He is posted up now on his bed. Gave him some NAC, black seed oil, and some ivermectin.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 May, 08:45
In response Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA to his Publication
Got some cbd otw for him.

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
17 May, 08:06
Prayers and sending healing Angels to be with PB. 🙏🙏🙏

17 May, 08:07
In response Felixa Unger to her Publication
Ty so much.

Life Is Good @CAJOCO
17 May, 08:05
💙🙏🏻💙🐶💙🙏🏻💙

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
17 May, 07:49
🙏🙏🙏