Only people mentioned by Jennja in this post can reply
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
20 June, 04:23
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
We pulled a lot of Gā€™s in the last 3 years, but NOTHING like what the normies are about to pull.
Praying for them mind, body & soul.
šŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
20 June, 05:48
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
That's a good way to put it. šŸ‘šŸ»

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
20 June, 04:20
sadly, yes I have known and it's a hard cross to bear - I am tired

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
19 May, 01:40
Most, but not all n certainly not the detail.

Jason Thrash @TNPride5423
17 May, 12:50
It's been over 20 years for me. It's not been a great 2 decades knowing these things and trying to live right along with the sheep. You are lucky it's only been 6 years.

Jon Neville @jonnevi
16 May, 02:06
Depopulation is real

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
16 May, 11:29

Victor This Guy @This_guy
16 May, 11:27
And Pres DJT, Q, Field, and Juan were our sources to begin this journey into the light...the many more Truthtellers that we know and many we don't know deserve the credit...as they were chosen by God to do His work, so ALL GLORY TO GOD. Hallelujah! šŸŽ¶šŸŽµšŸ„šŸŽ¤šŸŽøšŸŒŽšŸ‘€šŸ’„šŸ’ÆšŸ™ā˜ļøšŸ™šŸ¤šŸšŸ¤šŸŒ“
AND TO THIS VERY DAY...they remain our best sources!!!!!
Godspeed Patriot Family.
šŸ¤

Stevie King @ShineBright9
16 May, 11:21
Yes knew all this, wish it would be spread on MSM instead of to all of us who know this already, whatā€™s the Hold up? I mean spread it on ALL MSM bold & center constantly like they spread the lies! Big Pharma still control the commericials, trangenders, gays, etc. on every dang program you watch anymore. Wow where are the WHITE HATS in taking this corruption off the airways? Our children are being so poisoned with this crap, not sure you can change their minds anymore šŸ„ŗšŸ˜„ My daughter just keeps telling me Mom you have to let everyone be who they want to be! Ughhh, just throwing Godā€™s Laws completely out the window & we raised her very God loving, but peer pressure & outside influences like tik tok, Movies, TV, Music, etc. sure made a mess of that! I feel I donā€™t even know her anymore. Truly Morals/Ethics are so deteriorated not sure if it can be saved! All I can do is heavily pray & do daily what comes to me in a kind & loving way. God Bless Us All because we sure need it!

Mike Anon @Mike314
16 May, 11:49
In response Stevie King to her Publication
No, you DON'T "have to let everyone be who they want to be", especially if being who they want to be hurts people, either directly or indirectly.

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
16 May, 12:03
In response Stevie King to her Publication
Amen to everything you said..tv is getting worse every day. Can't even watch what was decent shows before all this crap started up.

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
16 May, 09:48

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
16 May, 09:32
Yes, I knew. Had to tell anyone who would listen.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
16 May, 09:31
Also:
The crooked Bush family
Barbara is a dude
Hollywood is evil
Disney is evil
LGBT/ transgender agenda is for the purpose of depopulation
Pedophilia acceptance is the goal of the LGBT movement
The number of children who go missing
DUMBS
Government controlled schools
Medical complex not for healing
šŸ˜‰

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
16 May, 09:48
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Way more. Nanomonster more. https://archive.org/detail...

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
16 May, 07:24
Praise God Almighty.
Heaven on Earth
LOVE

Jack Fancy @Jack_Fancy
16 May, 04:55
Now imagine knowing most of this for thirty years and seeing Q drops happening live and watching the boards explode which eventually led to the creation of sites like AU and the numbers of people waking up growing everyday. It has been a long tripā€¦

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
16 May, 09:38
In response Jack Fancy to his Publication
Yep, Here we are. I know what you are talking about.

Only followers of this user (Froggie_2322) can see their posts