Liberty Jennja @Jennja
16 May, 01:29

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stevie King @ShineBright9
16 May, 11:21
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Yes knew all this, wish it would be spread on MSM instead of to all of us who know this already, what’s the Hold up? I mean spread it on ALL MSM bold & center constantly like they spread the lies! Big Pharma still control the commericials, trangenders, gays, etc. on every dang program you watch anymore. Wow where are the WHITE HATS in taking this corruption off the airways? Our children are being so poisoned with this crap, not sure you can change their minds anymore 🥺😥 My daughter just keeps telling me Mom you have to let everyone be who they want to be! Ughhh, just throwing God’s Laws completely out the window & we raised her very God loving, but peer pressure & outside influences like tik tok, Movies, TV, Music, etc. sure made a mess of that! I feel I don’t even know her anymore. Truly Morals/Ethics are so deteriorated not sure if it can be saved! All I can do is heavily pray & do daily what comes to me in a kind & loving way. God Bless Us All because we sure need it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
No, you DON'T "have to let everyone be who they want to be", especially if being who they want to be hurts people, either directly or indirectly.
11:49 AM - May 16, 2023
In response Stevie King to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Stevie King @ShineBright9
16 May, 12:45
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Oh gosh Mike I am right there with you on this! 👏💯🌹🙏