Mike Anon @Mike314
15 May, 10:58

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
15 May, 06:29
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I don’t know who I am anymore. Other than I am a grieving mom who lost her baby girl, I have a son and 2 grandbabies I never see. I am an Anon that feels completely lost and alone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 May, 11:01
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
Thank you to everyone, and I love you all! I’m just so lost and don’t know what my purpose is anymore. I can barely bring myself to get out of bed, it’s slim to none that I even eat. My son and his family travel for work, that’s why I never see them. And losing my daughter, I feel like the night she passed I feel like I passed with her.

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
Mary Beth may the love of God give you piece during this time of sorrow. My wife lost her only daughter my stepdaughter. She was murdered during the Covid19 bullshit in the hospital! it was tough I warned her about it all in advance. We are here for The Great Awakening. ThanQ for excepting your mission! Love And light 💌
10:34 AM - May 17, 2023
Only people mentioned by shiftworker1976 in this post can reply
20 May, 02:03
In response Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA to his Publication

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

23 May, 03:17
@Fighter4Justice I can’t see your post again??

20 May, 02:01
In response Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA to his Publication
Thank you. That’s what happened to my daughter in the hospital, the over sedated her and over dosed her. I’m not letting this go, I will tear the roof off that hospital!