GET ME OUT
OR OVER
OR SOMETHING
I AM DONE !!
I don't care if it's a movie
WE HAVE FEELINGS YOU KNOW...
I KNOW THE UPPER LEVELS OF THE CABAL HAVE BEEN TAKEN OUT
SO ITS THE WHITE HATS DOING THIS
FOR WHATEVER REASON THINGS HAVE TO BE DRAGGED OUT UNTIL - UNTIL - I HAVE NO IDEA..
NO ONE IS WAKING UP
AND IF THEY DID
THEN WHAT?
Then we have a bunch of crying babies - who will break down and won't be able to handle the TRUTH BOMBS!
WE ARE NOT QUALIFIED TO HANDLE THAT
IT WILL BECOME A PHYSICAL AND MENTAL ISSUE
NOT A CHIT CHAT OVER COFFEE ABOUT HOW F*CKED UP THE WORLD IS..
THE LAST THING I WANT TO DO IS GO THROUGH THE VERY TANGLED SPIDER WEB OF LIES - I DO NOT HAVE THE ENERGY TO EXPLAIN THIS VERY MULTI LAYERED complex F*CKERY ! .... going thru all the rabbit holes again would hurt us - I worked way too hard to try and raise my vibration to go down that path(s) again
Seriously - something has to give..
03:31 PM - May 15, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by DinaElle in this post can reply
FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
15 May, 05:22
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
I'm sorry for you that you are in that place, again.

I will be back there at some point soon myself, and you will be fine again.

This is how it goes.

However...... I don't think the only objective is to wake people up.

It's a sting operation to catch every sleeper.

And it has to be done slowly to save as many lives as possible.

I know, the weight that we've been asked to carry is almost unbearable and it's not fair.

But we will get there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
15 May, 07:18
In response FightingIrishman to his Publication
Its a rollercoaster for sure - some days I feel so vibrant and uplifting and others frustrated and sad :( .... I know we are all feeling it and to be quit honest - I think we have handled ourselves rather well... but maybe we need to get more pissed - but then that is not good for our ascension... grrrrr.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christine Ryan @PlagueOfFrogs
15 May, 04:47
Having a melt down about it all, too. Every time I hear, "TRUMP 24", fury errupts. Why is the 'military' leaving the border wide open? So we can get bombarded with thugs and felonius waste? So that America will be over run with lawlessness? Because the EVIL SCUMBAGS want to kill America and, most higher up on their sick, evil, twisted, satanic agenda is MURDERING ALL PATRIOTS. They will be unsuccessful, but it's still hard to watch without getting EXTREMELY VIOLENT.

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
15 May, 04:54
In response Christine Ryan to her Publication
We have all reached levels of being pissed off - what's after being pissed off?.... I often frequent in 5D mode but impossible when they still have you chained to 3D. I believe the illegals are really Military - a special military - all for optics.. OPTICS - A MOVIE whatever you want to call it - ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!! - NEXT - THIS MOVIE SUCKS... I DON'T WANT TO EAT STUPID POPCORN OR WATCH THIS GO ON ANY LONGER!!!... Thanks for your reply - I know I am not alone... I just don't know what to do anymore.. HUGS !

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
15 May, 04:55
In response Christine Ryan to her Publication
Oh yes and the TRUMP 24 thing pisses me off to no end... most all the people that go to these rallies are sleeping... sit back and watch it all? - NO THANKS.. I AM DONE!

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
15 May, 04:32
Most people absolutely hate being lied to, and that works in our favor.
IMHO, many of us put too much pressure on ourselves, believing we'll be responsible for explaining all the lies. But that's not how it usually works . Most often it's sharing ONE thing that awakens someone's ability to reason, that fuels their curiosity to research not only that one thing but also how that thing ties into other things.

We just chip a little hole in the dam.
They chip many more themselves.
When the holes connect, cracks form and the water pours out; they've prepared themselves through their own research.

We're there to answer any questions they may have. 🙂

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
15 May, 04:59
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
In the grand scheme of things I know its going to be an EVENT - the NOTHING THAT CAN STOP WHATS COMING EVENT - I pretty much know how it going to go down... in a FLASH .... problem is I want to rise above all the crap they are dishing out but hard to do when still living in this 3D construct.... seriously people are hurting.. my rent shot up from $1,585 to $3,985 - I am packing up with no place to go.... down to the wire and I am BLAZING MAD ! ---- I do appreciate your reply - HUGS ! :)

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
15 May, 04:27
Tremendous pressures in the midst of peace and wars. Been praying about this since childhood. Longing to be freed.

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
15 May, 07:21
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Soo with you on that - all we can do is PRAY right now - :)

arba happihr @arba
15 May, 04:14
Aloha
Sending you a warm loving hug..
Yep! Everything you said is it, We need everyone on board,
Don Amour of God hurry.Take a break,
come visit me. I would love company.
If people knew how peaceful and beautiful my zipcode is , there would be no parking. haha

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
15 May, 07:25
In response arba happihr to her Publication
ALOHA! - Hawaii?
I'll take the next TRAIN to PARADISE
or PLANE...
A MAGIC CARPET RIDE?
Thanks for the HUG
Need it !
HUGS RIGHT BACK !
*I don't know how to do cute emoji's.
LOVE IT !

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
15 May, 04:03
I agree. My husband and I just talked about this earlier and I said, "what is going to be the straw that breaks the camels back moment?" For goodness sake, there have been so many times I've thought now, the people are going to rise up against this I bet. Nope, crickets. I'm angry at the masses more than anything else.

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
15 May, 03:59
I do know that Gods word gives clear instruction
in correctly dealing with evil/law breakers-- our
constitution and justice system is all based on it
and is not being implemented.. another point is
what if the level of awake is reached-then what?
we see how angry or apathetic/insulting the
sleepy ones still are, what will it be like dealing
with them when they are convinced that all was
crappier than a shipload of crap

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
15 May, 07:35
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
I agree - and I think the LEVEL has been reached - it will take an event bigger than we can imagine to make the WORLD WAKE UP - a Divine one !

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
15 May, 03:56
I’m feeling the exact same way…give us something BIG or I’m gonna switch timelines. Lol DONE!!!

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
15 May, 03:39
Hang in there, thinking about you. Get rest, take a leave from it all if you have too.

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
15 May, 03:41
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
Thank you ... I wish I could take it easy but the 3D world is messing with me.... life seems to be getting more and more difficult... I have my good days and bad days .... just want to live the way God intended us to live - peace joy and happiness... hard to find with what is going on .. I appreciate your reply - HUGS !

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
15 May, 03:35
I agree 100%!!!!!
I'm done with this lying shit show too!
We are being trolled.

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
15 May, 03:39
In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication
I don't think we are being trolled - its just they underestimated us ... they cant even throw us a bone - make life a little bit more easier - good take another 5 years but help people out that are suffering... MIND GAMES.... I don't care if I signed up for this - I don't care if its part of my soul agreement (what was I thinking?)... If we didnt have to worry so much in this 3D F*CKED up world maybe it would be easier to slide into 5th.