GET ME OUT
OR OVER
OR SOMETHING
I AM DONE !!
I don't care if it's a movie
WE HAVE FEELINGS YOU KNOW...
I KNOW THE UPPER LEVELS OF THE CABAL HAVE BEEN TAKEN OUT
SO ITS THE WHITE HATS DOING THIS
FOR WHATEVER REASON THINGS HAVE TO BE DRAGGED OUT UNTIL - UNTIL - I HAVE NO IDEA..
NO ONE IS WAKING UP
AND IF THEY DID
THEN WHAT?
Then we have a bunch of crying babies - who will break down and won't be able to handle the TRUTH BOMBS!
WE ARE NOT QUALIFIED TO HANDLE THAT
IT WILL BECOME A PHYSICAL AND MENTAL ISSUE
NOT A CHIT CHAT OVER COFFEE ABOUT HOW F*CKED UP THE WORLD IS..
THE LAST THING I WANT TO DO IS GO THROUGH THE VERY TANGLED SPIDER WEB OF LIES - I DO NOT HAVE THE ENERGY TO EXPLAIN THIS VERY MULTI LAYERED complex F*CKERY ! .... going thru all the rabbit holes again would hurt us - I worked way too hard to try and raise my vibration to go down that path(s) again
Seriously - something has to give..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
I agree 100%!!!!!
I'm done with this lying shit show too!
We are being trolled.
03:35 PM - May 15, 2023
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Only people mentioned by V_Anon in this post can reply
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
15 May, 03:39
In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication
I don't think we are being trolled - its just they underestimated us ... they cant even throw us a bone - make life a little bit more easier - good take another 5 years but help people out that are suffering... MIND GAMES.... I don't care if I signed up for this - I don't care if its part of my soul agreement (what was I thinking?)... If we didnt have to worry so much in this 3D F*CKED up world maybe it would be easier to slide into 5th.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396