GET ME OUT
OR OVER
OR SOMETHING
I AM DONE !!
I don't care if it's a movie
WE HAVE FEELINGS YOU KNOW...
I KNOW THE UPPER LEVELS OF THE CABAL HAVE BEEN TAKEN OUT
SO ITS THE WHITE HATS DOING THIS
FOR WHATEVER REASON THINGS HAVE TO BE DRAGGED OUT UNTIL - UNTIL - I HAVE NO IDEA..
NO ONE IS WAKING UP
AND IF THEY DID
THEN WHAT?
Then we have a bunch of crying babies - who will break down and won't be able to handle the TRUTH BOMBS!
WE ARE NOT QUALIFIED TO HANDLE THAT
IT WILL BECOME A PHYSICAL AND MENTAL ISSUE
NOT A CHIT CHAT OVER COFFEE ABOUT HOW F*CKED UP THE WORLD IS..
THE LAST THING I WANT TO DO IS GO THROUGH THE VERY TANGLED SPIDER WEB OF LIES - I DO NOT HAVE THE ENERGY TO EXPLAIN THIS VERY MULTI LAYERED complex F*CKERY ! .... going thru all the rabbit holes again would hurt us - I worked way too hard to try and raise my vibration to go down that path(s) again
Seriously - something has to give..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christine Ryan @PlagueOfFrogs
Having a melt down about it all, too. Every time I hear, "TRUMP 24", fury errupts. Why is the 'military' leaving the border wide open? So we can get bombarded with thugs and felonius waste? So that America will be over run with lawlessness? Because the EVIL SCUMBAGS want to kill America and, most higher up on their sick, evil, twisted, satanic agenda is MURDERING ALL PATRIOTS. They will be unsuccessful, but it's still hard to watch without getting EXTREMELY VIOLENT.
04:47 PM - May 15, 2023
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PlagueOfFrogs in this post can reply
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
15 May, 04:55
In response Christine Ryan to her Publication
Oh yes and the TRUMP 24 thing pisses me off to no end... most all the people that go to these rallies are sleeping... sit back and watch it all? - NO THANKS.. I AM DONE!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
15 May, 04:54
In response Christine Ryan to her Publication
We have all reached levels of being pissed off - what's after being pissed off?.... I often frequent in 5D mode but impossible when they still have you chained to 3D. I believe the illegals are really Military - a special military - all for optics.. OPTICS - A MOVIE whatever you want to call it - ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!! - NEXT - THIS MOVIE SUCKS... I DON'T WANT TO EAT STUPID POPCORN OR WATCH THIS GO ON ANY LONGER!!!... Thanks for your reply - I know I am not alone... I just don't know what to do anymore.. HUGS !

Christine Ryan @PlagueOfFrogs
15 May, 07:38
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
😕I don't even like effin popcorn. And now we have Duh-Rum report. Oh, goody.....NOW we can see some justice......HAHAHAHAHA. 😊😐