JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
15 May, 09:35
Good morning Truth seeker. It's going to be a great weak.

#TheGreatAwakening

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
every week is a good week if remind our self where we get our Joy from.

Connection: We often find joy in connecting with others, whether through a conversation, a shared experience, or a physical touch.

Beauty: Many people find joy in experiencing or creating beauty, whether it's in the form of art, music, nature, life itself.

Gratitude: Taking the time to appreciate the good things in our lives can lead to feelings of joy and contentment.

Mindfulness: Being present in the moment and fully experiencing our surroundings can bring a sense of joy and wonder.

Giving: Doing something kind for others can bring a sense of joy and fulfillment.

Remember what Lady Diana said :

"Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you."
"Nothing brings me more happiness than trying to help the most vulnerable people in society. It is a goal and an essential part of my life – a kind of destiny."
01:34 PM - May 15, 2023
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Sneakers359 in this post can reply
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
18 May, 08:29
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
Sneak, Interesting thread….

WakeUp.Tv TeamLight369

No it’s not dude. Black holes were created when the the original fall happened. In a black hole everything gets distorted and assimilated… if your following Elon musk and he’s saying these things I suggest you get in touch with the inner you and discover the truth.

https://twitter.com/Nineof...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
15 May, 03:14
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
Nice touch 17. I know you know that you'll love how this movie ends.

https://youtu.be/_BfcRjZn6...

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
15 May, 04:20
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Thanks yes I am sure well all will Thanks Fan!