JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
Good morning Truth seeker. It's going to be a great weak.

#TheGreatAwakening
09:35 AM - May 15, 2023
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
18 May, 11:55
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Went out to town yesterday! I understand this really well!
❤️🥰🙏🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
15 May, 08:13
AND THEN GOD SHOWED UP

Quantum Christianity, the Universal Neural Network of Quantum Source Light and the Book of Revelation

The Quantum Quickening/Great Awakening

Universal-Personal & Planetary Pentecost

Everything You Need to Know

4 Interrelated Posts with Meme

INDRA'S NET OF JEWELS AND THE SACRED GEOMETRY OF LIGHT

“Throughout the Universe there’s a Network of Wires Stretching to Infinity. The HORIZONAL Wires are placed in SPACE; the VERTICAL in TIME. Everywhere where these Wires Cross Each Other, there’s an Individual Vertex
And every Individual Vertex is a Crystalline Bead. The Universal Light of an Absolute Being Enlightens and Penetrates Each Crystalline Bead. And Every Crystalline Bead Reflects Not Only the Light of All Other Crystals in the Network, but Also Every Other Reflection, from All Corners of the Cosmos.” -THE RIGVEDA--INDRA'S NET

The Universe is a Holo-Fractal (A Whole-in-Each-Part; Part-in-Each-Whole) Net/Network of Light

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
17 May, 12:50
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
GOD IS HERE.
ONLINE.
ALL ARE WELCOME.

[Just] another day of climbing Jacobs Ladder. 👊

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 May, 01:55
Nana believes that God will have His say in this before it is over.

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
15 May, 03:56
A great 'weak', eh?!? Not sure if that was deliberate, or not, but anyway... the week has already started out pretty good for me. So good to have random folks stop by out front of my house, and tell me how beautiful my plants are (in the windows on either side of my front door, as well as the super lovely pots of purple pansies that my first-born son gifted me with on Friday). Such a good feeling, because my aim in my new house is to create a place of beauty, inside and out. Haven't really got started yet, due to several hiccoughs along the way, but I'm making progress, and it feels good that people are noticing, and enjoying - it inspires me to overcome the hurdles I have to jump over to complete the 'picture'.
Another good thing... a friend of mine just informed me (by email), that she's in Heaven,
after having attended a 3-day long Marillion concert in Montreal, this weekend. Hahaha... what fun she had!

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Marillion - Happiness Is The Road (Live At The Marillion Weekend 2011) - YouTube

Happiness Is The Road (Live At The Marillion Weekend 2011)Recorded live at the Marillion Weekend 2011, at Center Parcs, Port Zelande, The Netherlands.Availab...

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
15 May, 01:34
every week is a good week if remind our self where we get our Joy from.

Connection: We often find joy in connecting with others, whether through a conversation, a shared experience, or a physical touch.

Beauty: Many people find joy in experiencing or creating beauty, whether it's in the form of art, music, nature, life itself.

Gratitude: Taking the time to appreciate the good things in our lives can lead to feelings of joy and contentment.

Mindfulness: Being present in the moment and fully experiencing our surroundings can bring a sense of joy and wonder.

Giving: Doing something kind for others can bring a sense of joy and fulfillment.

Remember what Lady Diana said :

"Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you."
"Nothing brings me more happiness than trying to help the most vulnerable people in society. It is a goal and an essential part of my life – a kind of destiny."

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
15 May, 03:14
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
Nice touch 17. I know you know that you'll love how this movie ends.

https://youtu.be/_BfcRjZn6...

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
18 May, 08:29
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
Sneak, Interesting thread….

WakeUp.Tv TeamLight369

No it’s not dude. Black holes were created when the the original fall happened. In a black hole everything gets distorted and assimilated… if your following Elon musk and he’s saying these things I suggest you get in touch with the inner you and discover the truth.

https://twitter.com/Nineof...

Ange Love @LoveM
15 May, 10:56 (E)
☕️Good morning🇺🇸 9:35= 17✨Q✨

Impeccable timing😂lol 😂made me laugh, when was feeling a bit down🤗💕

It's going to be a great weak. 234

From Darkness to Light
Yeshua the King of Kings
The Son of the Living God
Nothing is impossible
Surprise witness
It's the choices you make
Let the good times roll
A John Fitzgerald Kennedy
Kennedy Kennedy Kennedy
#FamilyIsEverything #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
15 May, 11:17
In response Ange Love to her Publication
Your Numbers Do Talk- 234
And God Said Let There Be Light- 234
The Truth Will Be Told- 234

https://youtu.be/7BDBzgHXf...

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
15 May, 10:33
I told my group last Friday, that is what's at play...just my gut...♡♡♡

LOW-

Rosemary Cannon @Rcannon53
15 May, 10:39
In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication
Jesus and the Madonna have told visionaries that end times are coming. And, it makes sense, otherwise, how could evil be so prevalent?

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
15 May, 09:54
Those who would be First shall Be Last and those who are Last Shall Be First

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
15 May, 10:07
That is EXACTLY what I just said to a friend that is experiencing FOMO around missed crypto and metal opportunities. Today is her Birthday and she is a brilliant Patriot. It's probably just another big, old coinkydink.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 May, 09:41
Nana is not well versed at all on Revelations.

Never been able to comprehend the arrangement of the writing much, but from what I have read, what I have heard others say, together with knowing the after from my NDE, for the life of me I can't see why God's children are so in fear of it.

It has always seemed to me that the only ones that should be worried should be the evils.
Just saying..

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
15 May, 10:23
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
The Bible has been so redacted and tampered with that it's almost the equivalent of pulling random pages out of a Harry Potter book and expecting to grasp the plot AND what survives is AU, imo. Actually Nana, I would direct a fren first to the 17th Book of Esther.

"The Flip"

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
15 May, 09:39
🤣 I have no idea why people think we are crazy! 🤪😂 🥰

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
15 May, 09:53
In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication
I should have said Good mourning.