Liberty Jennja @Jennja
11 May, 11:11
My daddy isn't expected to live thru the night. Filled with so much sadness right now, can't stop crying.

THIS ONE IS FOR YOU DADDY!!!

✨❤️✨11:11✨❤️✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
Daddy passed away about 40 minutes ago and is home in Heaven with God. He is no longer suffering or in pain. The hearts of those who love him are hurting tonight. May you rest in peace daddy. 😢🙏🏼
03:28 AM - May 12, 2023
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jennja in this post can reply
Mark Scoggin @Hope
12 May, 12:30
God bless you and your family. Debbie and I are praying for you all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
12 May, 12:44
In response Mark Scoggin to his Publication
Thank you Mark🙏🏼

Alycat 777 @alycat777
12 May, 09:44
🙏🙏So sorry for your loss Jenn. God bless your Dad.🙏💞

Debra Schuber @Cyclingdeb
12 May, 09:14
My heart goes out to you Jenn. So sorry for your loss. I felt your love for your dad from your posts. Take care my friend. 🙏🏻❤️

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
12 May, 11:17
In response Debra Schuber to her Publication
Thanks Debbie🙏🏼

Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
12 May, 08:52
im si sorry for yoyr loss… may Gods comfort wrap tou and your family!!

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
12 May, 07:34
Praying for you and your family now, Jennja.

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
12 May, 07:15
I wish I could give you a big long hug. 🫂 Did you know that the bible tells us in the book of Revelations [2:17] that the name we carried in this life is not the name we'll have in heaven? It tells us that we will get to heaven one day and Jesus will give us a white stone with a new name written on it that only you and him will know. He knows us so intimately that when we arrive he gives us our true name; our true self, and that intimacy between us will be represented in the fact that only he and you know this name! I think about this when I see your profile image and thought you'd like to know it makes me smile and think about this verse when I see it! 🤍

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
12 May, 11:22
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Thank you fren, never linked the heart stone in my profile pic to that, but now I will always think of this when I see it. 🙏🏼😊

Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
12 May, 04:24
Sending my condolences😢 dear ✨Fren✨ to you and your family💚 with lots of LOVE💜 and big hugs. May ✨God✨ and his angels👼 welcome your dad, home, in heaven✨🙏💜✨

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
12 May, 03:55
😔😔😔😔😔

12 May, 03:55
Your dad must know you are strong.... THAT IS WHY YOU POSTED...I see the respect...I see the strength.... you are a Lion!... we have you patriot...we stand with you!....

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
12 May, 03:44
I'm so sorry dear,prayers for you & your family😥❤🤲

Every Time @soTELLme533
12 May, 03:41
Love to you and prayers for you and your Daddy's soul in heaven

12 May, 03:37
My dad and mom passed away recently.... I see you.! I connect with you.!...sending you the frequency and the love. ...... stand STRONG with me.... 🙏🙏🙏... we will end this....

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
12 May, 03:31
Much love to you, prayers for your father.
🙏💛🙏