Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I can either keep on fighting on council tax, BBC/TV Licensing, and Parliament website, or I can just assume that events expose them all anyway and overtake my efforts, so I am better off doing things that help to create the new world. At one level it is important to push back, and lead by example, as well as learn about the corrupt system. At another level, it is a poor use of my energy because encounters with the unloving and uncaring are draining. There is only so much deceit and dishonour you want in your life.
06:15 AM - May 11, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Elizabeth Meehling @emeehling
12 May, 12:38
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
If you were to stop now, what would happen to you, your case? Even though tiring and draining, would you have regrets stopping your battle? Can you live with stopping the good fight? I am in a battle with two major credit card companies. Believe me, I know how you feel. I do not like battles as I am a peace loving no conflict type of person. I am tired of this four month battle of mine and long for a peaceful resolution. I can't stop yet. I have to keep going for now. Perhaps walk away for a bit, regroup, take time to yourself and then make that decision. You are a strong person who is a great role model no matter your decision. You have inspired me many times with your substack essays.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith Lee @Estherfootprints777
11 May, 11:34
Yes, yes, 👏 manifest and create your reality! Don't waste your creative spark & energy!✨💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
11 May, 08:36

some one special to some @godrus
11 May, 10:24
the only things any of us actually have in life is our time and our energy.
and how we chose to spend those precious things is what defines us and our lives.