Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
11 May, 06:15
I can either keep on fighting on council tax, BBC/TV Licensing, and Parliament website, or I can just assume that events expose them all anyway and overtake my efforts, so I am better off doing things that help to create the new world. At one level it is important to push back, and lead by example, as well as learn about the corrupt system. At another level, it is a poor use of my energy because encounters with the unloving and uncaring are draining. There is only so much deceit and dishonour you want in your life.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Meehling @emeehling
If you were to stop now, what would happen to you, your case? Even though tiring and draining, would you have regrets stopping your battle? Can you live with stopping the good fight? I am in a battle with two major credit card companies. Believe me, I know how you feel. I do not like battles as I am a peace loving no conflict type of person. I am tired of this four month battle of mine and long for a peaceful resolution. I can't stop yet. I have to keep going for now. Perhaps walk away for a bit, regroup, take time to yourself and then make that decision. You are a strong person who is a great role model no matter your decision. You have inspired me many times with your substack essays.
12:38 AM - May 12, 2023
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by emeehling in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Elizabeth Meehling, click on at the bottom under it