Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
10 May, 08:14
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Treciak @scifiwriter
10 May, 05:47
I don't think God is the judgmental all-knowing being the Bible makes God out to be. So much of the Bible is missing and tampered with that I don't think it's possible to know the true nature of God. The religious texts of Islam and Judaism teach them to be strong and to smite the followers of other "false" religions. They're not told to turn the other cheek or love their neighbor regardless of religious affiliation. That's strictly a Christian belief that's resulted in Christians being victimized in countries all over the world. They're basically sheep living in a world filled with wolves. Ultimately, I don't think it's possible to know the true nature of God and the way God is described in the Bible makes him seem like a jealous and vindictive old man. I once had a girlfriend who had died and been resuscitated after 10 minutes, and her experience in the afterlife profoundly affected her. She said all life is connected and there's a shared consciousness that most people are unaware of

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
10 May, 05:58 (E)
In response David Treciak to his Publication
God is Spirit. I believe there is truth in what your gf says. I believe God is Loving and Kind. Fear is of those lesser spirits. And I do believe He is all knowing.

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
10 May, 06:09
In response David Treciak to his Publication
God gives me great comfort in these troubled times. God keeps me safe and keeps me company always. Grateful.

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
10 May, 05:34
We sure will brother! 💯 I know I’m not perfect and I might follow some borderline things but I will except Gods judgement day 💯! I did my best brother! 🙏🏻✨❤️

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
10 May, 05:38
In response Ken Ziegenfus to his Publication
Amen brother. All fall short, every one, by Grace are we saved, i am with ya there, just trying to do my best in a mad world.