Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
08 May, 08:53
Would you please pray for my buddy nox? He isn't doing so well.

Thank you.

#BlessUp

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
09 May, 05:18
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
He's precious 🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 May, 05:26
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
He is!

Thank You!

#BlessUp

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
10 May, 09:19
I saw your post on Twitter. i am so sorry friend. so hard loosing fur family 💔🙏

10 May, 10:28
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
I'm supposed to be strong. I'm not. I miss my buddy.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
I cry like a baby when I lose a pet.

Still catch myself sometimes starting with Sampson’s name when praying for my animals during my bedtime prayers & it’s been over a month.
They are happy tears for him cause he isn’t in suffering anymore. And wherever his energy is right now in the universe …
it’s a more beautiful place because of his gold eyes & big heart.
❤️
12:31 PM - May 10, 2023
Only people mentioned by Sparrows in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Age of Enlightenment, click on at the bottom under it