Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
It is with a VERY VERY VERY torn apart heart that I have to say, Diamond will be crossing over on Wednesday morning. I am already losing my mind. How do I live without my best friend? I am falling apart. I can't bear this pain. I just can't. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭. I don't know if I can come back from this. My world has been ripped apart. God take me............ I want my best friend with me. We are connected. She is my everything.
12:00 AM - May 09, 2023
Only people mentioned by Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply
Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
11 May, 08:58
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Sending Love and Prayers to You.
God Bless You. πŸ’š.
πŸ™βœοΈπŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
11 May, 08:11
πŸ™πŸ«ΆπŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (PrayEveryDay) can see their posts

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
11 May, 08:07
I'm so sorry love.
My heart is with you.

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
11 May, 08:04
So sorry, you tried so hard. God Bless.

11 May, 10:00
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
Yes I did. I fought these asshole drs all the way. They still failed her in the end. I miss her soooo much. my world is shattered.

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
11 May, 07:13
I am so sorryπŸ’” I can't imagine. God bring comfort to Phantoms grieving heart and spirit. May she feel your great love and peace. Help her to feel your divine presence. Help her to know she is never alone πŸ™

Love Life @FullwithHope
09 May, 05:27
πŸ’” ...

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
09 May, 05:14
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Daisy Foxburr @chublake
09 May, 03:36
Unless your dog is in pain - why do it? It is inevitable someday. But, tomorrow doesn't have to be that someday. Miracles do happen.

09 May, 03:59
In response Daisy Foxburr to her Publication
She cant breathe..why question me? Last thing I want to do is this. She's pissing all over herself, cant breathe, barely stand up...

Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
09 May, 03:37 (E)
So sad for you and Diamond😒 MayπŸ™ ✨God ✨
welcome her home and may she be at his feet. Much light and LQVE to you both. Big hugs πŸ’œFrenπŸ’œ

Royal Raven @Royalraven
09 May, 03:29
Diamond is going to be forever loved by you as she will forever love you. The hardest part of sharing our lives with animals is coping with losing them due to their shorter life spans. They are ALWAYS worth the pain. There may never be another that touches you as deeply as Diamond but you are obviously an animal lover. You have other dogs and they need you. There will always be animals in need. Don't close your heart to opening yourself up to loving others. You are a STRONG soul and you WILL survive this! Lean on God. He is always there.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
09 May, 03:32
I’m soooo sorry! I do know the loss, I lost My Biddy Boo 2/22/23 and its still Breaking My Heart everyday! Can’t wait to see Her again!
So many memories!
😒😭😭 β€οΈπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ
I join You in Your Sorrow!

09 May, 04:00
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
I am so sorry. Its so painful. I HOPE that they will be waiting..I just dont know.

Only followers of this user (PrayEveryDay) can see their posts

connie wright @cowri
09 May, 03:26
πŸ˜’πŸ™πŸ˜’

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
09 May, 03:25
I'm so sorry, sending lots of love❀️

Desert Dog @Zippydog
09 May, 03:21
πŸ™πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ™

Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
09 May, 03:17
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

Kim Possible @PatriotGamesUSA
09 May, 03:10
So sorry! I lost my soulmutt in November. I wish I could tell you it gets easier. I will say though, think about things you want to remember and memorialize her. I didn’t have time to think of those things. Hair in a locket, paw print or embed in plaster, things like that.
The first time I vacuumed and saw her hair on the floor, I just wanted to collect it and put her back together.
Prayers for you my friend! Love her deeply as long as you can. I pray they are waiting for us at the pearly gates or in the clouds! Hoping we get to spend eternity with them.
πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈ

Pink Totter @Totter
09 May, 03:09
πŸ’”πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ’”

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
09 May, 03:01
πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
09 May, 02:59
My heart is with you! God bless you and your family.πŸ™πŸ™

Selah 321 @Selah
09 May, 02:59
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ•Š

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
09 May, 02:56 (E)
Am so so sorry - there are no words.
Sending love and hugs and prayers for you both.
πŸ’–βœ¨πŸ™πŸ™βœ¨πŸ’–πŸ’« miracles do happen - praying for one for Diamond.

Boooo BooBoo donated @Boooo
09 May, 02:53
You touched her heart and she touched yours when you bonded at the start. That bond will never leave you. When you're ready, honor it with another puppy who so desperately wants to follow in her footsteps. It was always about the love ... that was and is eternal.

09 May, 04:06
In response Boooo BooBoo to her Publication
no more dogs. I still have 2 others. both are seniors too

amy lilley @amylilley
09 May, 02:47
May our Jesus give you comfort/grace/peace which passes your human understanding..much love being sent to you and DiamondπŸΎπŸ’”β€οΈπŸΎπŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜‡πŸΈ

Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
09 May, 02:45
😭😭

Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
09 May, 02:46
In response Brizby Finley to her Publication
I’m so sorry β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ™

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
09 May, 02:44
Praying.

My heart goes out to you!

#BlessUp

Ana Tate @Anatated
09 May, 07:09
This is gut wrenching and my heart aches for you. Prayers for comfort and strength. Prayers for your heart to open a new path to honor her life as well.
❀️😒

Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
09 May, 03:41
So sorry to hear about your best friend. You are stronger than you think. You will have your dog back with you in the eternities. Until then, never give up.

09 May, 05:11
In response Suzy Bear to her Publication
If I dont see her in Heaven, I am gonna be pissed. I hope dogs go to Heaven.

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
09 May, 01:17
Devastating. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ

Kevin Askew @KevPatriot
09 May, 01:11
β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ