Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
09 May, 12:00
It is with a VERY VERY VERY torn apart heart that I have to say, Diamond will be crossing over on Wednesday morning. I am already losing my mind. How do I live without my best friend? I am falling apart. I can't bear this pain. I just can't. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭. I don't know if I can come back from this. My world has been ripped apart. God take me............ I want my best friend with me. We are connected. She is my everything.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Possible @PatriotGamesUSA
So sorry! I lost my soulmutt in November. I wish I could tell you it gets easier. I will say though, think about things you want to remember and memorialize her. I didn’t have time to think of those things. Hair in a locket, paw print or embed in plaster, things like that.
The first time I vacuumed and saw her hair on the floor, I just wanted to collect it and put her back together.
Prayers for you my friend! Love her deeply as long as you can. I pray they are waiting for us at the pearly gates or in the clouds! Hoping we get to spend eternity with them.
🙏🏼❤️
03:10 PM - May 09, 2023
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotGamesUSA in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kim Possible, click on at the bottom under it