Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
09 May, 12:00
It is with a VERY VERY VERY torn apart heart that I have to say, Diamond will be crossing over on Wednesday morning. I am already losing my mind. How do I live without my best friend? I am falling apart. I can't bear this pain. I just can't. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭. I don't know if I can come back from this. My world has been ripped apart. God take me............ I want my best friend with me. We are connected. She is my everything.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
09 May, 03:41
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
So sorry to hear about your best friend. You are stronger than you think. You will have your dog back with you in the eternities. Until then, never give up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
If I dont see her in Heaven, I am gonna be pissed. I hope dogs go to Heaven.
05:11 AM - May 09, 2023
In response Suzy Bear to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply
nuts11 nuts11 @nuts11
11 May, 07:32
I know I have 3 waiting for me😊

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
09 May, 02:45
That dog will be waiting at the gates....for you!

Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
09 May, 02:41
They do. God is aware of all our emotions, losses, and loves. Our pets are part of our family.