Doq Holliday @doqholliday
07 May, 07:27
Hi Patriots.

Quick update:

I’ve been trying to get my Twitter account normalized and see if the Twitter team is making progress for someone like me — “an Anon like you”.

Seems like things are getting better everyday.

If you’re panicking, just be calm and patient. No doubt in my mind we will all be there soon enough.

I sent a request to restore my account and they restored it. Not sure how or why they did.

If you’ve continued to submit these requests and they’re not allowing you in, I’m not sure what that’s all about. Keep your head up and don’t give up.

The Twitter team definitely has a tangled mess to fix. Keep trying to get in. More are being restored daily from what I hear.

Talk soon!

P.S. I haven’t forgotten about anyone on AU or abandoned you. I’m sure people like VK feel the exact same way.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 May, 11:52
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Nana has appealed 3 times already since Elon took over. I received a reply the day recently that many others did as well that I was still permanently banned, so Idk why not but I appealed one more time.
After this one I am done appealing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
08 May, 01:50
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Me too. I really didn’t do anything wrong. Changed my profile picture to a Trump picture. Immediately got suspended.

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
Yep, same with me and they wont tell me what Terms of Service I violated and closed the appeal.
01:42 PM - May 08, 2023
In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Godismysavior777 in this post can reply
Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
08 May, 05:54
In response Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot to her Publication
Same for me. Have been denied after 3 appeals. I don't care anymore. I just want my account off their rolls.

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
08 May, 02:47
In response Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot to her Publication
Me too! I told them my first amendment right was violated and I wanted to see the post that got me suspended.