Doq Holliday @doqholliday
07 May, 07:27
Hi Patriots.

Quick update:

I’ve been trying to get my Twitter account normalized and see if the Twitter team is making progress for someone like me — “an Anon like you”.

Seems like things are getting better everyday.

If you’re panicking, just be calm and patient. No doubt in my mind we will all be there soon enough.

I sent a request to restore my account and they restored it. Not sure how or why they did.

If you’ve continued to submit these requests and they’re not allowing you in, I’m not sure what that’s all about. Keep your head up and don’t give up.

The Twitter team definitely has a tangled mess to fix. Keep trying to get in. More are being restored daily from what I hear.

Talk soon!

P.S. I haven’t forgotten about anyone on AU or abandoned you. I’m sure people like VK feel the exact same way.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana has appealed 3 times already since Elon took over. I received a reply the day recently that many others did as well that I was still permanently banned, so Idk why not but I appealed one more time.
After this one I am done appealing.
11:52 PM - May 07, 2023
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Royal Raven @Royalraven
09 May, 09:18
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
I told them I don't know why I was permanently banned. Since Elon Musk supports free speech I should be reinstated. Still in Twitter Jail.

I like your appeal and how it worked out!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
08 May, 03:04
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Keep trying…. I appealed around 10 times b4 I got reinstated

Last Shofar @Sukkot2030
08 May, 02:21
Suspended 3 years ago for trashing Obama and supporting Trump. Appealed 3 times, nothing. I made a new account last Feb now I'm back on. I logged out of the old account because I couldn't delete 'cause that account is still suspended.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 May, 02:34
In response Last Shofar to his Publication
Nana made about 4 or 5 new accts over the years.
The last one with a different computer with VPN< a different email, and a different phone number and never logged in from my phone and it still recognized the old me within a few days.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
08 May, 01:55
I am awaiting my third appeal. If they would just day the actual reason, but they won't for some reason. I think most of us lost our accounts in Jan 2021 in the big conservative purge.

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
08 May, 01:50
Me too. I really didn’t do anything wrong. Changed my profile picture to a Trump picture. Immediately got suspended.

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
08 May, 01:42
In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication
Yep, same with me and they wont tell me what Terms of Service I violated and closed the appeal.

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
08 May, 01:21
I asked several times, but did again on 1st and received a somewhat different response. I posted it little bit ago...

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
08 May, 12:15
I have a hard time understanding the pressure of wanting back on Twitter as I was never there & have no plans to get on there. I do understand that many got booted with many followers etc, but is this what this movement is about, the amount of followers or to see who can persuade the most, or who gets a like or a share from a “big” account? If that’s the purpose then we have lost site of why we are here. I’m content being right here & TS. I don’t have the worry so to speak of having to get there. Not trying to be a Debbie downer at all. I appreciate everyone’s efforts in this cause. It almost feels as though some are feeling left out if not getting there. Many here share posts from there & you can “view” posts from twitter but not post anything & I’m OK with that. Just sharing some honest feelings.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 May, 02:46
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
I understand, but the push to go back for me is that there is where the still asleep are in mass.
They see TS as a mostly conservative platform where they are outnumbered from the beginning.
The last to wake are in concentration there.
The other thing is that there is a, misguided imo, belief many still cling to that Twitter is the main source of what is happening in the world.

I myself totally disagree with that now as a bulk of the ppl on twitter turned out to be bots and govt shills to start with.

It doesnt have near the power many believe, imo.
Just like We the People allowed a small mob of influencers to APPEAR to be the voice of this country for so long,
NO MORE!

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
08 May, 02:49
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
I am with you, twitter is too volatile sometimes. I love AU and this is where i am going to stay.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
08 May, 12:12
Ditto!! I’m in the same boat!