Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Hi Patriots.

Quick update:

I’ve been trying to get my Twitter account normalized and see if the Twitter team is making progress for someone like me — “an Anon like you”.

Seems like things are getting better everyday.

If you’re panicking, just be calm and patient. No doubt in my mind we will all be there soon enough.

I sent a request to restore my account and they restored it. Not sure how or why they did.

If you’ve continued to submit these requests and they’re not allowing you in, I’m not sure what that’s all about. Keep your head up and don’t give up.

The Twitter team definitely has a tangled mess to fix. Keep trying to get in. More are being restored daily from what I hear.

Talk soon!

P.S. I haven’t forgotten about anyone on AU or abandoned you. I’m sure people like VK feel the exact same way.
07:27 PM - May 07, 2023
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
22 July, 12:04
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
this is aging like a fine milk. been so long i no longer have access to my email to verify as i only use one email per account and do not tie everything together. no reasonto check email so its borkednow too. folks like me (not playing their game how they want it) get completely fkt.
it has become painfully obvious, we are NOT all equal. we can see who is a lil more equal than others...

new world looking like old but with different clowns at the rop

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
22 July, 11:05
Did you miss it? VK is NOT PEOPLE.
VK is THEIR GOD - 1/2 ai 1/2 human.........

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Par Nelli @Parnelli
04 July, 03:35
Happy independence day DOQ & FAM! Let us not forget the reason for today's celebration! 🕶❤️💥

Digital Marine @CueTheMarines
25 June, 08:20
Really? How did you get restored that's crazy...

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
25 June, 08:02
Miss you here Doq!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 June, 02:13
Ok Nana was expecting at least one Dad joke today!

18 June, 09:58
Gosh DoQ, surely you have not left us for good?😲
You know Nana is missing Ya!😘

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
25 June, 07:07
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
DOQ DOESNT GIVE A SHIT NANA WHY WONT YOU WAKE UP

SERIOUSLY WAKE THE HELL UP

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
09 June, 09:40
ThanQ DoQ

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
09 June, 09:41 (E)
Hi Doq,
Am I just screwed now to ever get my account back? Can you provide us with an example of the appeal letter you sent? Lol! Maybe it’s something I did or didn’t say correctly! 🤷‍♀️

MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
09 June, 09:22
Thank you Doq. Much love❤️🇺🇸

09 June, 07:53
Tucker Carlson Is BREAKING Corporate Media. Enjoy Episode 2 of his show on Twitter - YouTube

Tucker Carlson Is BREAKING Corporate Media.Enjoy Episode 2 of his show on Twitter.► Subscribe to Grassroots Army On YouTube @GrassrootsArmy Connect with us o...

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
03 June, 02:08
My request(s) were immediately rejected also.

03 June, 01:59
Have we lost you Doqholliday?
27 days now.
Do you plan to be done in 30 and pay us a visit?

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
03 June, 03:14
5-31-23 JUAN O SAVIN
w/Delora & Lewis

https://rumble.com/v2r1drg...

🇺🇸 Juan
You can’t just be a Summer Soldier.
You came when it was warm enough
but now we’re into the Winter
& you didn’t think it would last this long.
From the point where
the Declaration of Independence was signed in 1776
to the point where we won the war & finally had it done with
was 1787 — 11 years later.
We’re not just fighting Democrats vs Republicans
not just right & wrong
not just for the soul of America
THE WHOLE WORLD IS ON THE LINE.
The things that were done to us
were planned for MILLENNIUM.
This goes back to the beginning of Humankind.
THIS EXACT MOMENT IN THE FIGHT FOR US IS EVERYTHING.
If we get it wrong in our lifetime
we won’t get a chance to sort it back out again.
EVERYTHING IS ON THE LINE.
You have to make the decision that you’re in the fight
come hell or high water.
FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION.
IT
ISN’T
AN
OPTION 💥

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
03 June, 03:18
Those who LOVE U stuck around. 💕

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
02 June, 02:15
Twitter is actually blocking my appeals with an insta suspension email. I' ve never had a suspension or even a warning or lock out b4 J6.
Thx Elon.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
03 June, 02:06
In response Anonymity on X to her Publication
It is not you. It is twitter.

elon only wants to win accounts back from people with a huge following cuz he wants more new peeps on twitter, not patriots that want awakening and justice.

but that is just my opinion.

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
03 June, 03:12
In response Anonymity on X to her Publication
Same here. It feels personal.

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
31 May, 07:50
I tried, and was denied access due to "terms of service" violations. That was my last attempt to reinstate my account.

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
03 June, 02:14
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
I tried 3-4 times to restore my account. Still suspended 😡

31 May, 07:34
So have you gone for good DoQ?
24 days now and counting.
Sup?

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
31 May, 08:11
Guess he really missed Twitter

Julie Casey @Trump2023
30 May, 03:44
I know why they won't let me back on twitta cus, my Memes were so powerful it would blow up the entire site.

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
22 July, 12:40
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
😂 What I hear from outsiders is that we are an army, but: ''a friendly army'. We have our ears and eyes open and we warn others when there is danger! And this is so very true! 🙏🙏🙏 May G*D bless you my friends, keep on doing the good job! Lets save this world from evil!

Water Mark @Watermark
30 May, 02:50
This viewpoint assumes people are guilty until proven innocent, Doc.

What people are missing is that Twitter should have reinstated EVERYONE immediately!

Especially everyone banned in large groups and/or on the same day Trump was banned.

They then could go back and review accounts and suspend them again if warranted.

I smell a censoring rat and I suspect the larger accounts which were reinstated early.

This is not hard.

No more excuses for Musk, SM, or WH's.

Julie Casey @Trump2023
30 May, 03:39
In response Water Mark to his Publication
dam guessing you are no longer Trusting The Plan.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
30 May, 04:06
In response Water Mark to his Publication
Musk is still blocking truthers who are real humans, and not lizzad people or bots or weirdos, but are patriots.

That tells me he is black hat still.

Pretending to be on the fence for truth, but blocking truthers.

musk 3.0

30 May, 02:04
🤔😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
We miss you DoQ!

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
30 May, 11:26
Eowyn777 @Eowyn777
Eowyn777Eo4783

that's me on twitter

Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
22 July, 12:00
In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication
Got it Following

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
28 May, 12:24
Miss you Doq!
Just checking in with you.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
23 May, 11:40
A friend sent me this tonight and I thought you would appreciate it.

#KennedyVision

Sue Schroeder @SueSchroeder
17 May, 09:15
No luck… Apparently I had the audacity to reTweet this post…

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
16 May, 04:54
DOQ - tweet about builders. My Domestic Partner is a solar veteran, from site auditing to design to (FAA licensed) droning for energy loss in installations; residential and commercial. He's your old man solar guy (48) who will find and train young bucks to get on the roof, though he still does that when necessary. Integrity, follow-up, NABSEP and Good-Looking designs.

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
16 May, 03:25
Your Tweet talking about building on Federal lands, asking for "sign up"? I guess you missed the reconstruction part of history after the civil war? And why do we have to fek up Federal Lands? I disagree. Read history! If the GDP is up why is America down? The Atlantic. Revisit how you measure growth PLEASE.

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
16 May, 03:25
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication

14 May, 07:10
Just now notice your face paint is 84.
8 stars
4 strips.
or
JFK Foundation

Hope you and yours had a great Mother's Day!

Tammy Rush @RushingSpirit
11 May, 05:07
Where do you send the requests? I have only been tweeting Elon - but to no avail of course, because I am still shadowbanned on my replacement acct. But I wasn't thinking I could reach out to the "IT" team! Thank you

UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
11 May, 12:16
I won’t beg for FREE SPEECH! I’m here to stay on AU period!

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
10 May, 06:45
I made my third appeal two days ago, but it took less then 6 hrs for them to reply to it with... 'After reviewing for reinstatement your account will not be restored.'

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
30 May, 05:31
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
At least you got a response....still waiting.

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
09 May, 09:19
Demons are back again Doq
Westlock Inn and Suites
Westlock Alberta.
Alert The Angels

THis is no joke my friend.