MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
idiots

FDA Approves First Pill Containing Human Feces

“Patients needing a fecal microbiota transplant for recurrent Clostridioides difficile (C. diff) infections now have the option of getting stool in pill form.

Vowst—taken as a dose of four capsules for three consecutive days—is not free of risk. The donated human fecal matter is screened for transmissible pathogens before it is manufactured. However, as the news release pointed out, there is a possibility that donor stool used in the pill could be infected with infectious pathogens, as well as food allergens. The potential for adverse reactions caused by Vowst due to such allergens is unknown.”

Full Article: https://bit.ly/3LFQqzf
12:40 PM - May 08, 2023
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
08 May, 03:41
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Are they suppositories?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
08 May, 02:05
Just when you think you saw it all

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
M and M Peanuts @MrsC
08 May, 01:53
💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
08 May, 01:18
I'll stick with my Dr. O. Hirrah's Probiotics & eating raw fruits & vegetables. And i don't take commercial antibiotics.

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
08 May, 01:09
Have you been Brown Pilled yet?

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
08 May, 12:46
Brings new meaning to eat shit and die!

David Mulloy @singindavey
08 May, 12:45
Well, considering all the Efforts by the FDA, CDC, and Big Pharma to exterminate the American People, I guess the Phrase "Eat Shit and Die" may have New Meaning!!

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
soo crazy--they have destryed peoples microbiomes and so many suffering now --ive done a bit of research on FMT for my sons gut issues ...its like 50/50 some are happy and some have disastrous after effects --and based on what parents have told me seems logical best best is to have a donor in the family -like a healthy sibling (non jabbed/breast fed/vag delivery would be ideal)

I am Keri @Lionessheart
🤮 so shit donation sites will be popping up right next to the plasma sites soon 😭

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
08 May, 12:44
WTF, come on let us use our common sense

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
08 May, 12:43
EAT SHIT AND DIE

You will Own Nothing and Be Happy

Desert Dog @Zippydog
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
I've been saying this for years to the brainwashed idiots, now I've got science behind me! 🤣🤣🤣

Stevie King @ShineBright9
08 May, 12:43
Surely not for me! 😖😖

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
08 May, 12:41
wtf