Doq Holliday @doqholliday
07 May, 07:27
Hi Patriots.

Quick update:

I’ve been trying to get my Twitter account normalized and see if the Twitter team is making progress for someone like me — “an Anon like you”.

Seems like things are getting better everyday.

If you’re panicking, just be calm and patient. No doubt in my mind we will all be there soon enough.

I sent a request to restore my account and they restored it. Not sure how or why they did.

If you’ve continued to submit these requests and they’re not allowing you in, I’m not sure what that’s all about. Keep your head up and don’t give up.

The Twitter team definitely has a tangled mess to fix. Keep trying to get in. More are being restored daily from what I hear.

Talk soon!

P.S. I haven’t forgotten about anyone on AU or abandoned you. I’m sure people like VK feel the exact same way.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
can you pray for me right now Doq and share it?
I need a prayer. The Satan attack right now is full bore on me.
I need some collective, positive prayers
PLEASE
03:32 AM - May 08, 2023
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by KarlWiggins in this post can reply
Bello Blu18 @BelloBlu
09 May, 11:42
In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication
🙏🏻❤️✝️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
09 May, 01:21
✨💖🙏🙏💖✨💫

09 May, 01:53
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
I was confronted by two pretty heavy hitter demons last night
One could speak to me in my head and proved to be a pain in the ass to get rid of
The other a little dog who I couldn't get rid of.
Could hear the dog running around my room then feel my blankets pull at the end of the bed
Slight but they moved
Then would feel it walk across the bed,almost weightless but could feel it still and come lay beside me.
Kept moving up to my chest and got heaver.
I commanded it to leave in Jesus Christ's name.
It would but kept coming Back all
Night. Couldn't see either as they weren't visible.
The other was much more powerful.
Came twice.
Heavier
Climbed in beside me,and voice in my head, softly said if you be with me, there's no turning back, It'll be forever. I got right pissed a commanded them both to leave in Jesus name. The one that could speak to my mind went on a rant, and rattled off words at a speed that was loud for several minutes,
I then said remove yourself from me demon

klar sichtig @klarsichtig
09 May, 01:18
🙏🙏🙏🙏

Melmaniam - MF @melmaniam
09 May, 01:12
🙏🙏🙏

09 May, 01:18
In response Melmaniam - MF to his Publication
Thank you

Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
09 May, 01:01
🙏❤️🙏

Katrina Nrekic @UpLNYTE
09 May, 01:01
Sending prayers and blessings 🙏💕🙏

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
09 May, 12:59
Praying

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
09 May, 12:58
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
09 May, 12:56
🙏🙏🙏🙏

Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
08 May, 11:13
🙏🙏

English Viking @Artist_
08 May, 09:07
🙏💕

English Viking @Artist_
08 May, 09:07
😡💕

Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
08 May, 09:06
Prayers for strength and discernment… keep your faith …and the word on your lips!! When feeling attacked by satans minions just whisper YESHUA!!

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
08 May, 08:58
💚🌟💚

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
08 May, 08:28
Heavenly Father, HELP Karl Right NOW & PROTECT him by the Blood Covenant of Jesus Christ. Send Your Mighty Warrior Angels to FIGHT for him. ENCOURAGE, ASSIST & STRENGTHEN him. Give our Brother WISDOM, GUIDANCE & PEACE, for You LOVE him & have only GOOD PLANS for him. OBLITERATE ALL satanic plots against him & PROSPER him in the Name of Jesus Christ. THANK You. Amen & AMEN 🙏 ❤ Jeremiah 29:11-14 & 31:3 💙

NIKKO VICTORIOUS @NIKKO_VICTORIOUS
08 May, 08:03
Father, I ask you to release guardian angels to the defense of Karl in Jesus' name. I declare that no weapon formed against him will prosper!!! Thank you Lord! ❤

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
08 May, 07:39
Sending up a prayer Karl. 🙏🏻 May God put his full Armour around you.

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
08 May, 07:33
DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER GOD WE ASK FOR MIRACULOUS PRAYERS FOR KARL TO LEAD GUIDE DIRECT AND PROTECT HIM THRU FAITH IN YOU LORD WE ASK FOR YOUR HEAVENLY LIGHT GRACE AND MERCY FOR HIM IN JESUS NAME AMEN

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

08 May, 09:28
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
thank you for that.
this is a battle

Truth Seeker @JacksRule
08 May, 07:21
🙏🙏🙏💕

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
08 May, 07:21
Prayers lifted Karl👊

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
08 May, 07:20
❤️🙏❤️

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
08 May, 07:16
🙏 devil back the hell up

Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
08 May, 07:16
Prayers up Karl.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
08 May, 07:12
🙏🙏🙏

Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
08 May, 07:11
🙏🙏🙏 💛

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
08 May, 07:08
Prayers for you.

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
08 May, 07:08
God bless you, your family, your friends!!!

Prayer sent!!! 🙏

Much Love, Light, and Healing!!!

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
08 May, 07:07
Sending prayers of protection and peace. May Almighty God keep you safe.🙏