Doq Holliday @doqholliday
07 May, 07:27
Hi Patriots.

Quick update:

Iโ€™ve been trying to get my Twitter account normalized and see if the Twitter team is making progress for someone like me โ€” โ€œan Anon like youโ€.

Seems like things are getting better everyday.

If youโ€™re panicking, just be calm and patient. No doubt in my mind we will all be there soon enough.

I sent a request to restore my account and they restored it. Not sure how or why they did.

If youโ€™ve continued to submit these requests and theyโ€™re not allowing you in, Iโ€™m not sure what thatโ€™s all about. Keep your head up and donโ€™t give up.

The Twitter team definitely has a tangled mess to fix. Keep trying to get in. More are being restored daily from what I hear.

Talk soon!

P.S. I havenโ€™t forgotten about anyone on AU or abandoned you. Iโ€™m sure people like VK feel the exact same way.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
08 May, 03:32
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
can you pray for me right now Doq and share it?
I need a prayer. The Satan attack right now is full bore on me.
I need some collective, positive prayers
PLEASE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by melmaniam in this post can reply
Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
09 May, 01:18
In response Melmaniam - MF to his Publication
Thank you

Melmaniam - MF @melmaniam
09 May, 02:07
In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication
My pleasure Karl. Take care of yourself!!!