Doq Holliday @doqholliday
07 May, 07:27
Hi Patriots.

Quick update:

I’ve been trying to get my Twitter account normalized and see if the Twitter team is making progress for someone like me — “an Anon like you”.

Seems like things are getting better everyday.

If you’re panicking, just be calm and patient. No doubt in my mind we will all be there soon enough.

I sent a request to restore my account and they restored it. Not sure how or why they did.

If you’ve continued to submit these requests and they’re not allowing you in, I’m not sure what that’s all about. Keep your head up and don’t give up.

The Twitter team definitely has a tangled mess to fix. Keep trying to get in. More are being restored daily from what I hear.

Talk soon!

P.S. I haven’t forgotten about anyone on AU or abandoned you. I’m sure people like VK feel the exact same way.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 May, 11:52
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Nana has appealed 3 times already since Elon took over. I received a reply the day recently that many others did as well that I was still permanently banned, so Idk why not but I appealed one more time.
After this one I am done appealing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
I have a hard time understanding the pressure of wanting back on Twitter as I was never there & have no plans to get on there. I do understand that many got booted with many followers etc, but is this what this movement is about, the amount of followers or to see who can persuade the most, or who gets a like or a share from a “big” account? If that’s the purpose then we have lost site of why we are here. I’m content being right here & TS. I don’t have the worry so to speak of having to get there. Not trying to be a Debbie downer at all. I appreciate everyone’s efforts in this cause. It almost feels as though some are feeling left out if not getting there. Many here share posts from there & you can “view” posts from twitter but not post anything & I’m OK with that. Just sharing some honest feelings.
12:15 AM - May 08, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
08 May, 02:49
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
I am with you, twitter is too volatile sometimes. I love AU and this is where i am going to stay.

08 May, 04:27
In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication
TS can be volatile as well. I do read some volatile posts but just move on & don't interact with them, some do though. There are some foul mouthed comments with no substance, typical debate with them or yes bots. Some do try to engage a debate but again it is useless at times from what I read. They could possibly be bots or FBI LOL or CIA LOL. I don't find TS boring. I engage with many there who have a lot of thoughtful, provocative things to say. You have to discern who to engage with & who you wants to follow etc.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 May, 02:46
I understand, but the push to go back for me is that there is where the still asleep are in mass.
They see TS as a mostly conservative platform where they are outnumbered from the beginning.
The last to wake are in concentration there.
The other thing is that there is a, misguided imo, belief many still cling to that Twitter is the main source of what is happening in the world.

I myself totally disagree with that now as a bulk of the ppl on twitter turned out to be bots and govt shills to start with.

It doesnt have near the power many believe, imo.
Just like We the People allowed a small mob of influencers to APPEAR to be the voice of this country for so long,
NO MORE!

08 May, 04:24
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
All good points, good luck Nan

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
08 May, 02:45
It was posted LONG AGO that Twitter was indeed the true battlefield... it all makes sense if you look at it from the standpoint of HELPING TO WAKE those who are asleep (not for personal ego points) but from helping to save souls deep asleep, jabs, etc.. think of it as a digital missionary and twitter is the battle field where the largest masses are asleep... you boldly go to where the people are that need saving 🙏

08 May, 04:58
In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication
It is the sm battlefield, but there r other battlefields such as our own neighborhoods, communities or work places. I know many who are not on any sm platforms & they definitely need the truths put in front of them. I talk to ppl when out in public spaces and many don’t even like sm at all. They still get news from tv, so we can try to red pill them in person, like I do with my husband who is not on any am platforms. Lol

DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
08 May, 02:24
Truth and AU are echo chambers which is fine but if you want to affect change the battle field is Twitter. I started my first twitter account in 2012 and for the first time we are able to fact check the left and it is waking up the normies on Twitter.
I appealed the suspension of my primary account which was suspended for "spamming" which is totally subjective. In other words I was posting a lot of memes they didn't like. For reference I had about the same amount of posts and the same amount of followers as I have right no on AU and they clearly don't consider me a "spammer". No word yet from my appeal but I am not holding my breath.

08 May, 04:29
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
Good points. I find many on TS who are still not fully awake yet, asking questions. There are many bots there as well. But I learn a lot of good things there as well.

Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
09 May, 04:25
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
Joining Twitter shortly

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
08 May, 01:57
I think it is more about being able to spread the truth to those who need to see it. Kind if like hitting the battlefield with the truth. 😇