Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
How many times should I try with appealing? Leave in replies.
03:58 PM - May 07, 2023
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
11 May, 08:48
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
just found this for ya:

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (DebbersB) can see their posts

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
11 May, 04:26

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
08 May, 04:34
I am so pissed at this whole process by now. Twitter should have just reinstated EVERYONE then went looking for violations. Going through accounts one by one after forcing many appeals especially from the mass purge timeframe is asinine.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
08 May, 04:14
I keep getting same response!!

I wonder if anyone was reinstated after receiving this response? 🤷‍♀️

arba happihr @arba
08 May, 04:09
Aloha 👋
"I"recommend AU.
Why would you hang out with anyone or thing that isn't on your team?
Forget Twitter!
Look how they treated Trump!
If Trump is Not Good enough for Twitter
Then
Twitter is Not good enough for Arba 😊

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
08 May, 05:42
I have applied 5 times & not sure if I will apply again...
How many accounts are receiving that message when they never violated the [old] Twitter terms & conditions, no proof of violation is provided to the many accounts were taken down on mass on the same day as Trump.
It should be Twitter reinstating those accounts with an apology.
I find the whole thing quite hypocritical when Elon claims he is for free speech & states "truth is not silenced" when it clearly is.

Corn Stalking @LucilleBaals
07 May, 10:24
I cancelled myself ...... in control😜

Corn Stalking @LucilleBaals
07 May, 10:22
move on
to telegram

twitter is so yesterday

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
07 May, 10:17
I've appealed like 5 times. Same excuse, but they won't say WHAT terms I violated. I just want my pics, etc off there and WHY they suspended me permanently

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
07 May, 08:21
Is this an old appeal or new one? Twitter might be having issues and working on fixing them. It seems they are letting people in with small waves and not big ones. So it might be coming back.

Elon did say to keep appealing. It gets the account in front of them to see if there is a problem on the back end with reinstating it.

08 May, 05:48
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
why should we keep appealing when the appeals system is BS...they need to fix the back end because it is obvious now it is broken, how many people need to prove to them before they fix it?...I've done 5 appeals, 4 got closed with no follow up & then I got the same message as Johnny for my 5th appeal...

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
07 May, 07:06
Unless you really want your old account back, why appeal?

Use your computer, clear your cache, set up a new email account and use it to set up a new Twitter account. After it is set up you should be able to access the account with your phone.

Suburban Soccer mom @Awakeneverwoke
07 May, 06:46
17 of course

Dottie French @DotOn777
07 May, 06:30
Why does it matter?

Only followers of this user (MG888) can see their posts

Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
07 May, 06:22
Twitter let me make a new account. Hard to start all over again, but at least I’m back on the battlefield.

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
07 May, 05:47
NEVER EVER GIVE UP

Kevin Smith @Muffinmanu812
07 May, 04:36
At least they answered you. They pretend I don’t exist. Still selling my data illegally.

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
07 May, 04:35
I’ve tried about 7. More of harassing them at this point!
When I get bored… lol

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
07 May, 04:34
How Much Payback Do U Want!
The battle Is There!
on the Other Hand is it worth it?
Menially
Your Call!
Imho .

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
07 May, 04:29
I have also applied for a review four times now. I'll stop now... it's enough.

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
07 May, 04:22
Never Give Up.

I am Tnstruct @QTHEWORLD17
07 May, 04:20
None... They should be inviting us back, after apologizing for kicking us off.

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
07 May, 10:18
In response I am Tnstruct to his Publication
💯💯💯💥💥💥

08 May, 05:50
In response I am Tnstruct to his Publication
This 👆

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
07 May, 04:20
Have you posted on Elons page and asked him to look into it?

Facebook seems to have stopped banning, and shadow banning me, after I started saying I was considering suing them under the 1st Amendment - 10k per 30 day, (37 times) and 200 per day for the shadow ban... (100 days total).

😁

Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
07 May, 04:11
Not worth your time!

Not even trying.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
07 May, 04:08
Don´t .

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
07 May, 04:08
F them.

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
07 May, 04:01