Only people mentioned by Hunnydrip in this post can reply
Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
17 May, 06:53
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
#Q drops for May 17. 46 posts #jfkjr

https://qalerts.app/?q=May...

#wwg1wga repeated

I find the 1st & last posts on a date are significant.

#Q1392 UNSEALING ORDER 16 May 2018 #DambustersRaid 80 year anniversary #75 year anniversary in 2018 🔽

https://anonup.com/thread/...

#Q4278 May 17, 2020 11:45:19 PM EDT

https://www.bostonherald.c...
Corporate media control [source]:
Bill Clinton_ 1996 Telecommunications Act
[2016 campaign [+CF] contributions [HRC] by media]
Control of information.
Control of narrative.
Control of people.

#TimeStampsAreImportant
#11TwinTowers #45 #PresidentTrump #19Santa #ChristmasInJuly 🔽

https://anonup.com/thread/...

#therearenocoincidences

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
17 May, 07:05
In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication
75 year anniversary #DambustersRaid 🔼
#Q1392 UNSEALING ORDER 16 May 2018

#Q75 Nov 05, 2017 12:14:37 AM EDT

By the time POTUS returns from his trip the world will be a different place.

#RememberRememberTheFifthOfNovember #Treason

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
17 May, 04:50
I'm going to dance even more than I did in 2016, And praise my God, and the good Lord Jesus!

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
08 May, 09:16
Fleetwood Mac - The Chain | Lyrics on screen - YouTube

Fleetwood Mac - The ChainListen to the wind blow, watch the sun riseRunning in the shadows, damn your love, damn your liesAnd if, you don't love me nowYou wi...

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
08 May, 07:14
In response Linda Moore to her Publication
163 rumor has it

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
07 May, 11:50
4th Quarter baby LFG💥

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
07 May, 11:40
I was thinking this before I read Dow’s response
I have always trusted VK’s 2023 ⚡️❤️🇺🇸🦅

Royal Raven @Royalraven
07 May, 07:07
Let's Go 2023!!!

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
07 May, 09:51
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
OoooooooHhhhh Hunnnay ! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼✝️✝️✝️✝️

arba happihr @arba
07 May, 07:06
Hurry!

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
07 May, 09:37
In response arba happihr to her Publication
😂😂😂😂🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼✝️✝️✝️✝️

Desert Dog @Zippydog
07 May, 06:37

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
07 May, 07:16
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
What was done shall not be undone. “By a lot.”

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
07 May, 09:52
In response Desert Dog to his Publication

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
07 May, 06:36
If we get to that point we are fooked and I pray anons know what to do.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
07 May, 09:40
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
They never said figure out the plan.

TRUST THE PLAN.

Focus on tomorrow.

🙏🏼✝️

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
07 May, 06:33
i will only celebrate when government is a thing of the past

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
07 May, 09:43
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
And then shall that wicked one ([the antichrist]/satan) be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of His mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of His coming

2 Thessalonians 2:8

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
07 May, 06:09
Yes, please. 🙏

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
07 May, 10:08
In response Felixa Unger to her Publication
Amen 🙏🏼✝️

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
07 May, 05:50
I pray this is true. Dave on X22 had Roger Stone on for interview a few days ago. Roger is convinced the DINOs will have Michelle (Michael) Obama running for prez w that Susan Rice dude as vp! Heaven help us if we must endure yet another total clown show!

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
07 May, 09:49
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Roger Stone is a distraction.

Ask yourself why.

Watch this video and you’ll understand.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
07 May, 05:10
I’m in!

Julie Que @JulieQue
07 May, 07:02
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
07 May, 10:13
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
5:5

Julie Que @JulieQue
07 May, 05:06
#PresidentTrumpB424 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
07 May, 10:15
In response Julie Que to her Publication
⛈🙏🏼✝️🇺🇸🐸🌤☀️

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
07 May, 04:51
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️❤️❤️

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
07 May, 10:17
In response Ken Ziegenfus to his Publication
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼✝️✝️✝️✝️