Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
Joey, i’ve lost count how many times I have looked at this picture when I felt like I was at the end of my rope. It always makes me smile and gives me hope. I so wish we were physically closer. Everyone needs a hug. It breaks my heart to see tears in your eyes instead of sparkles. Someday soon, our hearts will heal. Please know how much you are loved.
06:13 PM - May 05, 2023
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PhoenixRizing in this post can reply
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
06 May, 12:23
In response Phoenix Rizing to her Publication
This message is so endearing to the heart there are many of trapped lost and many have love ones we've lost that why this community here on AU is so Important. Today again I tried to share with them my family the truth about Biden not be the real Biden and they said I am living in fantasy land my sisters who is a believer told me to stop talking to them about it. It's hard to see people you love lost. JOEY you are truly a light for all to see I lived in S. Cruz for 10 year still call it home.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
06 May, 12:14
Love this shot! Joey must be a husky whisperer to make one relax like that. Beautiful.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RoccoQ @RoccoQ
05 May, 06:57
Family. ❤️😘