Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I find that the hardest spiritual warfare is dealing with people you love, but who are damaged in ways that make them lash out. You cannot rescue those who might drown you.
09:12 AM - May 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
06 May, 05:16
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
'PLANET EARTH AND BICAMERALISM'

https://fccdl.in/QV2RDRyqf...

'Bicameralism is Being Removed from Earth'

https://fccdl.in/UQn6VI3uW...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
06 May, 06:06
excellent point

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Godly Man @WWCUE
06 May, 04:36
It’s dangerous and painful, Martin. But I keep trying.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
06 May, 12:59
Simplistic, yet so profound.
Well said, Martin! 😌

EAL Stokes @EAL
05 May, 11:54
It's so true Martin!

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
05 May, 06:14
As long as you realize that it's something broken in them, not in you, you will be okay💖 our growth comes from being able to visually see this and respond differently 👊 hope you had a nice birthday Martin😊

Crystine DeceptiQon ~Z @Crystine_Decepticon
05 May, 06:07
It's making me question what love actually is, and if it ever really was true.

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
05 May, 04:59
Good analogy. That happened to me. I had to save myself. I was dunked, and had scratches and hair pulled out. I just pushed away and floated on my back. The person was saved by the lifeguard. I was 8. People panic and don't always seek the best way. They need professional help.

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Jody Donohue @Jody
05 May, 04:54
Pray for them, keep your snorkel on standby. We have your back no matter what. 🙏❤️

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
05 May, 04:52
Martin you are being summoned/ manifested back to Twitter! You may be tending!

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
05 May, 04:47 (E)
Respectfully you aren't supposed to.

Some folks need to be saved by a strangers words and actions.

Pray. God answers prayer. I od'd 3 times, prayer kept me alive. Prayer is stronger than we will ever understand.
#BlessUp

Royal Raven @Royalraven
05 May, 04:37
Pray for them. God knows their heart and their hurts. Ask God to intercede. What seems impossible is possible with God.

Ken Mac @KenMac
05 May, 04:28
Don’t try and save a drowning person from the front — if possible, swim in from behind (or you both might drown).

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
05 May, 04:25
Truth❤️🌻

Vivian Ramey @Vvvvvv7
05 May, 01:29
Letting go is not easy Martin. ((((HUGS))))

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
05 May, 12:18
sync - mind reading...
detachment is very painful, in layers and waves i am seeing and suffering from my own addiction to wanting to "save" someone I love.
I remind myself that it's not my job to take that victory/lesson from them, that love trusts that they are exactly where they need to be with God working with them. Sometimes I feel I get in the way and make it worse. This spiritual war is real in the macro outer world and the micro in our personal lives and relationships. Nothing is a coincidence. I'm in a war, fighting for my family, children, lost love, humanity. It's a deeply personal experience yet also transcends the personal.

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
05 May, 12:06
Yes so much pain😔🙏🙏🙏

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
05 May, 12:04
TRUTH

JAde Roiste @Ehcor
05 May, 11:50
It's the actual letting it go that's the hard part.

some one special to some @godrus
05 May, 10:42
that's why they always say Throw a line or a flotation device: DO NOT jump in the water to save someone drowning - odds are very high that both will drown.
Sometimes people have to do somethings themselves.
Probably all of us have at least one person in the family who is drowning. We can help but we can't swim for them.

Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
05 May, 10:29
We have some tomfoolery going on where I live. I mention this to my parent and they say thank God they are retired and do not have to deal with kids behavior today. I point out that the kids are reacting to the criminal behavior of the adults that is putting them in danger. Poof! The old psychological tactic of cutting someone off. Many of us grew up with this; it is meant to isolate, shame, and make you question yourself. Do not fall for it and do not do this to your own children.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
05 May, 10:12
but I try to stay close in case they reach out!

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
05 May, 12:20
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
Yes... with one foot in each timeline.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
05 May, 10:10
Truth. When I realized this I was so sad…especially with my own dear mother. Of all people, she is the one who really gets to me. I want her to see the truth, but she refuses to know anything, even if it might save her own life. She stands with my siblings on everything-Covid, the vax, lockdowns, Ukraine. She falls for every fear-based psyop. She disagrees with everything I say. Yet we still manage to have a good relationship. We love each other, so we stay off these topics. Yet I’d be a liar if I said that something wasn’t lost in our relationship.
It took a long time to realize that we cannot ‘save’ our loved ones if they don’t want to be saved. The souls journey cannot be forced. Just as important, we have to protect ourselves, body and spirit, for we are precious ourselves and have a job to do.
Love and hugs, Martin. Have a wonderful day ❤️

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
05 May, 09:46
I feel like I'm pacing the bank watching them drown, and they don't know they are drowning.
So... I pace, and pray, and wait to offer warmth and love.
WWG1WGA

Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
05 May, 09:42
I have loving intelligent step-children that either lash out viciously or cut off conversation with one word statements that worn of fight to come. No way to reach them. It hurts☹️

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
05 May, 09:34
Yes, damaged people are not conscious of their trauma and triggers and remain very closed to ideas that challenge their dogmas. They cannot entertain new concepts that challenge their fragile mental safety nets and lash out, often most viciously, at those closest to them. It is hard. 💔

My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
05 May, 09:27
The 'drowning is the pain watching those whom you love suffer😟

Meggie Jam @meggiejam
05 May, 09:24
AMEN!!! So true.