Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
05 May, 09:12
I find that the hardest spiritual warfare is dealing with people you love, but who are damaged in ways that make them lash out. You cannot rescue those who might drown you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
sync - mind reading...
detachment is very painful, in layers and waves i am seeing and suffering from my own addiction to wanting to "save" someone I love.
I remind myself that it's not my job to take that victory/lesson from them, that love trusts that they are exactly where they need to be with God working with them. Sometimes I feel I get in the way and make it worse. This spiritual war is real in the macro outer world and the micro in our personal lives and relationships. Nothing is a coincidence. I'm in a war, fighting for my family, children, lost love, humanity. It's a deeply personal experience yet also transcends the personal.
12:18 PM - May 05, 2023
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by wwg1wgaww in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Just Amom, click on at the bottom under it