Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
05 May, 09:12
I find that the hardest spiritual warfare is dealing with people you love, but who are damaged in ways that make them lash out. You cannot rescue those who might drown you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
Truth. When I realized this I was so sad…especially with my own dear mother. Of all people, she is the one who really gets to me. I want her to see the truth, but she refuses to know anything, even if it might save her own life. She stands with my siblings on everything-Covid, the vax, lockdowns, Ukraine. She falls for every fear-based psyop. She disagrees with everything I say. Yet we still manage to have a good relationship. We love each other, so we stay off these topics. Yet I’d be a liar if I said that something wasn’t lost in our relationship.
It took a long time to realize that we cannot ‘save’ our loved ones if they don’t want to be saved. The souls journey cannot be forced. Just as important, we have to protect ourselves, body and spirit, for we are precious ourselves and have a job to do.
Love and hugs, Martin. Have a wonderful day ❤️
10:10 AM - May 05, 2023
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by NewYearsDay in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from New Years Day, click on at the bottom under it