God Wins @Nous
02 May, 11:33
You have proven to me time after time that as sure as i have family by blood, i have family by spirit, and no matter what happens this will remain true. We are beyond a doubt connected.
The good and beauty that you have shown me is something bigger than can be described in 1000 letters.

Thank you for the kindness and true good will you show me. It gives me new hope and strength to keep pushing on. I am humbled and you have my gratitude forever.

I don't know how to really thank you for this, but to tell you that i will always be with you no matter what, though i knew that from the start.

May God bless you all.
May God enrich you with Holy Spirit, so that you may always be in truth and light, and that you may share this joy with others and show
them through good of God to overcome darkness.

WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Mysearl in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Christina Evans-Earl, click on at the bottom under it