God Wins @Nous
You have proven to me time after time that as sure as i have family by blood, i have family by spirit, and no matter what happens this will remain true. We are beyond a doubt connected.
The good and beauty that you have shown me is something bigger than can be described in 1000 letters.

Thank you for the kindness and true good will you show me. It gives me new hope and strength to keep pushing on. I am humbled and you have my gratitude forever.

I don't know how to really thank you for this, but to tell you that i will always be with you no matter what, though i knew that from the start.

May God bless you all.
May God enrich you with Holy Spirit, so that you may always be in truth and light, and that you may share this joy with others and show
them through good of God to overcome darkness.

WWG1WGA
11:33 PM - May 02, 2023
Only people mentioned by Nous in this post can reply
Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
05 May, 11:55
In response God Wins to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim V.. @KoffeeK
05 May, 09:14
God Bless you, Patriot! 💕✨🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
05 May, 09:09
WWG1WGA.......❤️🙏

Ange Love @LoveM
05 May, 09:10
🙏🏻Thank you for your heartfelt message🕊💕Mirror💕🕊

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
05 May, 09:04