Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
😎“Sunglasses are cellular suicide. On a sunny day, specific wavelengths of light from the sun filter into the eyes. This feeds the pineal and pituitary glands, and lets the brain know it's sunny out. The skin then prepares for direct sunlight and gets ready to make vitamin D. Wearing sunglasses starves the pineal gland and tricks the brain into thinking it's cloudy out, which stops the skin from preparing for sun exposure. They also rob you of energy by blocking the uptake of the ultra violet rays. This is one of the main reasons people get skin cancer. Not because of the sun, but because of sunglasses. We do not fully understand the operation of the pineal gland, but from what we do know, you do not want to mess with it…”
06:58 AM - May 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
J.J. Jameson @jjj
05 May, 11:29
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
05 May, 09:19
JUST SHARING FOR THOSE INTERESTED...

Sunglasses Can Thwart Pineal Gland Function?

Currently, there is some controversy around the possible detrimental effects of sunglass wearing on the pineal gland. Apparently it is necessary for unfiltered sunlight to reach the eyes in order to translate into wanted responses by the pineal gland. When the light, as “electromagnetic energy” enters the eye via the optic nerves, it stimulates the very important functions of the pineal gland, which is termed a “photo-reactive organ.” Our amazing pineal gland then converts the light into impulses of an electromagnetic nature, feeding the hypothalamus which is the control center for many autonomic functions.

https://guardianlv.com/201...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I am Keri @Lionessheart
05 May, 09:02
I get the fluoride stare when I tell folks lathering up with sunscreen that they should eat blueberries n carrots and ditch the shades 😬😁

TXSquirrel Patriot @TXSquirrel
05 May, 08:29
I'm 78 and have blue eyes, which are more sensitive to sunlight. I wear sunglasses to cut the glare so I can see better, especially when driving! Try driving west as the sun is going down here in Texas....you literally cannot see!! With or without sunglasses, the sun is waaay more intense than it used to be, appearing bright white instead of yellowish.....atmospheric changes perhaps??? Chem trails??
As for sunglasses CAUSING cancer, not sure I can see (no pun intended) the correlation.......I would be more inclined to think the plethora of "sunscreens" would be suspect there! Seems to me, they act more like "basting a turkey with butter", but that's just my opinion. If the actual operation of the pineal gland is not really understood, how can they make that claim about sunglasses?

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
06 May, 07:11
In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication
The sun is tricky for some people with light eyes, especially glare which can trigger migraines. Many of us have photosensitivity, especially activated star seeded, this sun is not what our activated DNA was evolved for. Too intense, not soft. Its better to get it bare eyed in early morning or l after 4:00 P.M.

To my knowledge and experience and I am a certified Pranic healer by Master Choa Kok Sui, taking in the suns prana through the nasal passage into the sinuses is what activates the pineal gland. Tapping it for 60 seconds can work too.

The skin has its own photoreceptors and why we have tan lines.

There is science that says long-term exposure to the sun can increase the risk of eye disease, such as cataracts, macular degeneration and even cancer. Even short-term exposure can cause photokeratitis — sunburn on the front of the eye.

I am NOT a sunscreen wearer and believe it contributed to the rises in skin cancer.

VERY cool video on the pineal. -
"There's NO Going Back" | INSTANT THIRD EYE ACTIVATION - YouTube

"The Ancients Knew How To Activate The Third Eye (The Pineal Gland)"Many thanks to Dr. Ibrahim Karim. Subscribe to his channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Bio...

Kira Kju @kju17
05 May, 07:23
well, I don't know...
80% of people, mainly children and young people, and then pensioners, do not wear sunglasses...
It doesn't seem to me that their pineal gland is better off...