Only people mentioned by Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
07 May, 01:26
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
I am completely on boardπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
07 May, 12:27
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
06 May, 04:37 (E)
✨ 🌟 ✨

We are witnessing a πŸŽ₯ ...Controlled Demolition of all 'systems' of an anti-civilization world... ALL must collapse before the New Earth can rebuild. Awakening is the FLASH in consciousness into Higher vibrations (frequency).

" This one human being lives on and on. The individual is ephemeral, races and nations come and pass away, but man remains. Therein lies the profound difference between the individual and the whole.”
― Nikola Tesla

Jared Rand speaking about the Advanced Technologies of the New Earth. Solutions for Freedom - Health Solutions and Advanced Technologies.

https://rumble.com/vszy15-...

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
06 May, 04:47
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Everything has multiple meanings…

#22 > 11:11 Clean and Swift, a Flash Flood to clean the earth and baptize it with Holy Water…..the Second Great Storm at the End of Revelations just as the first flood in Genesis

Thank you for adding!

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
06 May, 03:59
Rats, Chris! I was hoping your post meant Facts was back! I miss his truths!

David Treciak @scifiwriter
05 May, 04:07
For a long time I've been saying this is all a distraction while our government and economy are being rebuilt in secret. Rome wasn't built in a day, after all. And it's obvious that our government has been torn down since DC is now vacant. But it gets harder every day to remain optimistic. And more and more people are becoming impatient and now saying that the white hats are actually evil.

There needs to be something done to keep people awake to the truth so that they don't become black pilled or fall back asleep.

05 May, 04:29
In response David Treciak to his Publication
Simple answer….98% of the world is going on living their lives and don’t have a clue where to find black pillers, or red pillers for that matter. For those who are following, focus on God, pray daily, and read The Bible

anna justice @Truth_
18 May, 01:37
In response David Treciak to his Publication
I wonder if the over turning of Roe and exploding the GA Guidestones are examples of what you are advocating..?
I know they were for me.

Faye Muth @abundanceacres
05 May, 04:06
I really just don’t get what the flash is or means. So many possibilities. Like I have often experienced changes of probability depending on frequency, vision, etc. Maybe a huge frequency change at once?

David Treciak @scifiwriter
05 May, 04:14
In response Faye Muth to her Publication
It's also been described as flipping the switch. One day we will wake up to find we have a brand new Constitutional Republic and an economy based on gold backed currency instead of phony fiat currency. A medical system based on natural healing techniques instead of controlling symptoms with pharmaceutical medicine. Free energy. And freedom from our previous existence as wage slaves for the elite.

05 May, 04:30
In response Faye Muth to her Publication
Flash Flood….the Second Great Storm to cleanse the earth of evil. Biblical

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
04 May, 07:30
Feels like my whole life is CGI
A controlled dream.

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
06 May, 04:04
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Nah...family, self, and loved ones are real. Media, news, entertainment is all in question.

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
06 May, 04:13 (E)
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
'PLANET EARTH AND BICAMERALISM'

https://fccdl.in/QV2RDRyqf...

'Bicameralism is Being Removed from Earth'

https://fccdl.in/UQn6VI3uW...