Only people mentioned by HTGthelapis in this post can reply
Julie Que @JulieQue
04 May, 09:46
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
#PresidentTrumpB424 ‼️💯‼️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
04 May, 05:28
It’s a Twitter verified account. There are several steps to be taken in order to do so. Jr is INDEED alive. Bobby Jr verified that several years ago.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (George_Q_2Q2Q) can see their posts

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
05 May, 04:10
In response Conserv Christy to her Publication
according to what i read - you have to BE who you claim you are to get verified. i don't know - as long as the war is still going on in any way shape or form you don't broadcast dates - unless it is DISINFO.

Johnny Thunders @Lamf77
04 May, 04:32
Let the poor man rest in peace.

Tracey Weller @Tweller
04 May, 03:39
Bullshit!

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
04 May, 03:42
In response Tracey Weller to her Publication
That is very possible..

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
04 May, 03:16
That account is a crime scene. I'm really beginning to have a problem with these shills.

04 May, 03:24
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
Yeah, I don't really know what to think either. I came across this post and posted it here anyway. But I am indeed suspicious.

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
04 May, 09:49
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
So obvious this is a scam account.

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
04 May, 02:45
I doubt this account (?).

04 May, 02:50
In response Marijke Kamsma AU to her Publication
Yeah, I don't know what to think myself...

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
04 May, 02:27
Again with the dates