HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
04 May, 02:25

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
That account is a crime scene. I'm really beginning to have a problem with these shills.
03:16 PM - May 04, 2023
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LuddyDundrums in this post can reply
Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
04 May, 09:49
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
So obvious this is a scam account.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 May, 05:46
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
Morning Sarah~yes, it is. 😖

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
04 May, 03:24
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
Yeah, I don't really know what to think either. I came across this post and posted it here anyway. But I am indeed suspicious.

05 May, 09:34
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
Post away my friend. There are a few of them that spew utter nonsense-which detracts from us bringing the real truth to others. No judgment whatsoever-and they will reap what they have sown.