Kobayashi ADMIN donated @administrator
02 May, 12:58
Update: We will need to disable the old version located at v2.anonup.com. After restoring the followers and following last night they reverted back to '0' again. Both version being used at the same time could be the issue and we need to investigate further.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kobayashi ADMIN donated @administrator
02 May, 01:06
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
Just to be clear you didn't lose your followers or who you follow. Your timeline shouldn't be affected. We will get this fixed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robin Speakman @RobinRhea
Thank you for updating. Although I have only been able to look at the running public page. I have not been able to click & look at my profile or any other page other than the public newsfeed. I would love to be able to do those
03:28 AM - May 03, 2023
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
Only people mentioned by RobinRhea in this post can reply
Robin Speakman @RobinRhea
03 May, 03:31
In response Robin Speakman to her Publication
OK I think it may be working now. I just clicked on my profile page & it worked - the first time in months THANK YOU!